Content LetterCraft Inc.: Limited Slots Available! Authority Content for Mega Brands

Degree
It's an absolute privilege for LetterCraft Inc. to finally open its shutters to the members of BuilderSociety! We've offered our services on WickedFire since 2010 and have recently relaunched as LetterCraft Inc. with a whole lot more features added to our already burgeoning repertoire and have taken the quality of our content to a whole new level altogether.

Without further ado, let's delve into what makes us the apt choice for authority content!

Note: Our typical turnaround time is under 5 business days for orders under 5,000 words. In case we’re experiencing high volumes, we will inform you about the extended time required within 48 hours of you placing your order.

Last edited:
Degree
Not sure if the $399 deal includes uploading and formatting to wordpress?

Degree
@MrMedia Thank you for your interest in our services! Unfortunately, we currently do not offer the service of posting to your Wordpress blog currently. The content is formatted with the appropriate heading tags, text decoration, bullet points, structure, etc. though. Would you be interested in a 100% risk-free sample? I'll get in touch via PM.

Degree
Are you able to provide a little more information on how the content is ordered - eg: what information do you need from me to complete the content? Just a keyword(s) or LSI, heading information, an outline, required density etc?

Degree
Hey @Tao ,

Good question! The order form that you get redirected to post making the payment asks you for the type of content you're looking for (Amazon product reviews, dummies' guide/101, standard authority article, etc.) and a brief project description.

Depending on how specific your content requirements are, you could either give us just the title, a title and an outline or even just a brief on what you'd like to see. There's no specific approach to this, but this is what we generally get from our clients. We don't toy with density too much anymore as that aspect of SEO for content is dead (and can even get you penalized if used excessively). In terms of "SEO optimization", we let the headings, structuring and authority of the content do the heavy lifting while letting the content flow naturally and be more focused on giving the reader the best possible answer to the question being posed (the title/subject of the article).

Dropping you a message to clarify any further doubts you might have.

Degree
I messaged LC to ask if he could do me a review copy for a specific niche (think alternative therapy) and he said no problemo. Contact was swift and very professional whilst still being friendly. I know that doesn't mean it's going to be a good article but I find these basic things all help when deciding who to go with. Do you want the guy who sounds like he hasn't got time for you and has grammatically bad PM's, or ones like LC?

The 300 word sample came with 10% extra and arrived the very next day. What I will say is basically if all his work is as good as this review copy then we'll all be happy. The article reads very clearly, without any filler sentences, contains several links to research papers and even a couple of suitable images from pixabay which are creative commons licenced, so free to use even without attribution.

Whilst the article is too short for what I need, it was perfect to see the style of writing LC does (or at least his crew anyway - we nearly got his mom involved but I won't go into that!). The links to the research papers have provided me with much more content ideas for this article and I will take it all to create a blockbuster article on the subject.

10/10 LC, thanks for a top job

Degree
I also snagged a review article from @LetterCraft which was delivered quickly and over-delivered on the content by over 70%! (Ordered: 300 words | Delivered: 531 words).

As with the article that @Tucky received, mine also had some images from Pixabay (which I won't end up using as they were quite generic, but still relevant - however, I like to style my posts/images myself). The article also had links out to quality information sources (one of which was a competitor site - but LC didn't know that and it was easily changed by me! :wink: )

Overall and I very happy with the test article and will be placing an order for some more content once I have done a little more keyword research!

Degree
I messaged LC to ask if he could do me a review copy for a specific niche (think alternative therapy) and he said no problemo. Contact was swift and very professional whilst still being friendly. I know that doesn't mean it's going to be a good article but I find these basic things all help when deciding who to go with. Do you want the guy who sounds like he hasn't got time for you and has grammatically bad PM's, or ones like LC?

The 300 word sample came with 10% extra and arrived the very next day. What I will say is basically if all his work is as good as this review copy then we'll all be happy. The article reads very clearly, without any filler sentences, contains several links to research papers and even a couple of suitable images from pixabay which are creative commons licenced, so free to use even without attribution.

Whilst the article is too short for what I need, it was perfect to see the style of writing LC does (or at least his crew anyway - we nearly got his mom involved but I won't go into that!). The links to the research papers have provided me with much more content ideas for this article and I will take it all to create a blockbuster article on the subject.

10/10 LC, thanks for a top job

Thank you so much for the incredibly generous words @Tucky! Was wonderful working on your piece and I'm glad we could turn it in within ~12 hours.

And haha, we were that close to getting my mom involved in the project!

Would love to have you back whenever you're ready to place an order.

I also snagged a review article from @LetterCraft which was delivered quickly and over-delivered on the content by over 70%! (Ordered: 300 words | Delivered: 531 words).

As with the article that @Tucky received, mine also had some images from Pixabay (which I won't end up using as they were quite generic, but still relevant - however, I like to style my posts/images myself). The article also had links out to quality information sources (one of which was a competitor site - but LC didn't know that and it was easily changed by me! :wink: )

Overall and I very happy with the test article and will be placing an order for some more content once I have done a little more keyword research!
Thanks for the review and feedback @Tao! It was an absolute pleasure working with you.

Can't wait to get cracking on your next batch!

Degree
Is there an article limit on the launch packages? Need to break that up quite a bit... I'll take one if not. Are there any specific topics/industries you guys specialize in?

Degree
Is there an article limit on the launch packages? Need to break that up quite a bit... I'll take one if not. Are there any specific topics/industries you guys specialize in?
There is no article limit on the launch packages or any time you order with us. Will drop you a PM with further details.

Just an update guys, we're (almost) pretty booked out for the next couple of weeks. Would be great to hear from you a little in advance if you already know your requirements ahead of time!

Degree
Thanks @chanilla, got the order!

Big shout-out to all the BuSo members for the incredible reception we've received. Couldn't have asked you guys for more!

Launch Packages and Bandwidth Update:

There's just one more of the launch packages left. Three of them have flown off the shelf. We've been receiving a lot of orders besides the launch packages as well that's keeping us busy till the end of the month. Anybody looking at the last launch package available should be okay with a delivery date of 10th October (probably earlier, but I always prefer keeping a buffer - just in case). If there are smaller orders we might be able to accommodate them - PM me in case your project is time sensitive; I wouldn't want to keep you waiting!

Degree
Okay guys, all the launch packages have been SOLD OUT! Phew! The launch packages flew off the shelf a lot faster than we were expecting.

Congratulations to all the members that grabbed one and I'm sorry for those of you that weren't able to get your hands on one. Don't worry though, we'll have some more packages on offer for the ones that missed out once we have a little more bandwidth.

Can't thank you guys enough for the incredible love and support!

Degree
Just an update: I purchased a 2k words package based around a "Best XXX for XXX" type keyword.
To be honest, I gave very little detail on what I wanted, apart from a general idea of the best Amazon products to choose (no specifics) and a rough guide on what to look for when buying these products.

I felt a little bad after submitting it and expected to get an email asking for more information or at least a list of the top items on Amazon that met the criteria. Instead, I got an email that my article would be delivered in 5 days time - and it arrived this weekend.

The content is exactly what I was looking for - a good buyers guide section, followed by a list of the top products that I can easily link to Amazon. Add to that the excellent "conversational" writing tone (no spun crap here!), the links out to authority sources to back up the quotes and information and I have an article I can import and post immediately!

Good content by writers who know exactly what I am looking for, at the right price!

Degree
Just an update: I purchased a 2k words package based around a "Best XXX for XXX" type keyword.
To be honest, I gave very little detail on what I wanted, apart from a general idea of the best Amazon products to choose (no specifics) and a rough guide on what to look for when buying these products.

I felt a little bad after submitting it and expected to get an email asking for more information or at least a list of the top items on Amazon that met the criteria. Instead, I got an email that my article would be delivered in 5 days time - and it arrived this weekend.

The content is exactly what I was looking for - a good buyers guide section, followed by a list of the top products that I can easily link to Amazon. Add to that the excellent "conversational" writing tone (no spun crap here!), the links out to authority sources to back up the quotes and information and I have an article I can import and post immediately!

Good content by writers who know exactly what I am looking for, at the right price!
Can't thank you enough for your generous words Tao!

Degree
Super happy with this service... the quality and attention to detail is excellent. One of the best content services I've used to date that requires zero hand-holding. You can literally give them a topic and select the type of content you want, and let them go to town... all without having to spend hours editing or changing a thing once delivered. They know exactly what to do. (I should've ordered all 4 launch packages dammit! :wink: )

Thanks for the great service, re-ordered!

Degree
Super happy with this service... the quality and attention to detail is excellent. One of the best content services I've used to date that requires zero hand-holding. You can literally give them a topic and select the type of content you want, and let them go to town... all without having to spend hours editing or changing a thing once delivered. They know exactly what to do. (I should've ordered all 4 launch packages dammit! :wink: )

Thanks for the great service, re-ordered!
So glad we were able to execute exactly what you wanted! Glad to have you back as well.

Please do get in touch with me before placing any orders as we're backed up with orders for the next month at least. If your content requirement isn't time sensitive then we can slot you in right after we're done with our current batch of orders.

Degree
I grabbed one of the 20,000 word packages and received my completed order a few days ago (it would have been sooner but I was slow with the details). I must say I wasn't expecting much for the price but was pleasantly surprised. The process was easy and communications polite and friendly. I gave minimal guidance and received over 20,000 well written words back within the agreed time scale. Overall I am very happy with the service from LC and will use again.

Degree
I grabbed one of the 20,000 word packages and received my completed order a few days ago (it would have been sooner but I was slow with the details). I must say I wasn't expecting much for the price but was pleasantly surprised. The process was easy and communications polite and friendly. I gave minimal guidance and received over 20,000 well written words back within the agreed time scale. Overall I am very happy with the service from LC and will use again.
Thank you so much butcher! Can't wait to get cracking on your next project.

We've been away from BuSo for close to a month now because of the overwhelming response we've received. In fact, we're currently booked out for the rest of the year but we're in the process of hiring some quality craftsmen to work on your projects.

Looking forward to working with you guys!

P.S. If anybody has something lined up for January, hit us up and we'll slot you in right away! Anybody else looking for content, we'll keep you posted as soon as we have some additional bandwidth.

Degree
Just want to say how awesome these guys are. I ordered the full 20k package and requested at least 4 different types of Content. They worked with me to get each piece to my specifications. And the best part? The content they wrote is already ranking for the targeted keywords on page 3 and moving up fast. I'm will definitely be using these guys in the future

Degree
Just want to say how awesome these guys are. I ordered the full 20k package and requested at least 4 different types of Content. They worked with me to get each piece to my specifications. And the best part? The content they wrote is already ranking for the targeted keywords on page 3 and moving up fast. I'm will definitely be using these guys in the future
Can't thank @webgem enough for the kind words! His instructions were pretty clear cut which made things so much more easier.

Degree
It's been a while and we finally have a few slots available! Thanks for the incredible response once again. We're hoping that a bunch of you who didn't get a chance to try our service previously, due to the lack of availability, can finally get a taste of our service.

Feel free to place an order on our website. If you have an order of 50,000+ words, drop me a message. We have a special package for you!