Content LetterCraft Inc.: Boutique Digital Content Agency. Authority Content for Mega Brands!

Our annual Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are here! Grab 'em before they're gone (some of these have already been picked up by our subscribers). Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know about our future deals.

We've answered some common questions and doubts some of you may have on the deal page. If you have any other questions, please feel free to get in touch via PM or email.

Have a lovely weekend and stay safe; Happy Thanksgiving!

Last edited:
Our original 100,000-word deal just got sold out. Thanks for the incredible response!

We've had a ton of interest from other potential clients, so we have a fresh deal with 4 more spots. We won't be adding any further deals, so if you're looking to pick up one of these, now is the time.

A couple of spots of the original 50,000-word deal are still available.

Have a festive and safe weekend!

Purchased 2k words from @LetterCraft. I have to say it's some of the best content I've personally every purchased. It comes packed with useful external links and images as well as being written to a high standard. Communication was also brilliant, made sure I knew what was going on and also wanted to get my feedback on the content itself.

Have to say I am really happy with the service both from a communication point and the content itself. Will be purchasing more soon!

Thanks!

@Aporia Thanks a ton for your kind words!

We've been pretty overwhelmed over the past few months which is why I haven't had the chance to post on the thread.

If any of you is looking to place an order that's over 10,000 words (up to 10,000 words is delivered in ~10 days) and is time sensitive, please get in touch before placing your order so that I can give you a more accurate delivery timeline.

@Ryuzaki was kind enough to give us a mention on his thread. He's been absolutely smashing it month after month. If you haven't yet, you should take a look at his journey so far!

Here are some reviews we've received over email for some of the recent work we've done:

Any questions whatsoever, don't hesitate to drop me a message here or shoot us an email.

netwerks

BuSo Pro
Hey there. I ordered @ 3k words.

I provided a few source articles on my particular product and asked for a summary article.

LetterCraft turned it around in about a week which is fine for me. Over all the article was well written and on topic. Smooth transaction and they did a great job communicating through the process.

I would recommend these guys in a snap. Thanks!

p.s. just ordered another

Last edited:
Hey there. I ordered @ 3k words.

I provided a few source articles on my particular product and asked for a summary article.

LetterCraft turned it around in about a week which is fine for me. Over all the article was well written and on topic. Smooth transaction and they did a great job communicating through the process.

I would recommend these guys in a snap. Thanks!

p.s. just ordered another
Thanks for the kind words! Your email slipped into our spam folder for some odd reason, else we would've had your order ready sooner. Looking forward to working on your next.

netwerks

BuSo Pro
I ordered a second article. Provided half a dozen sources for them to write a new article that explains the topic in a general way. They not only nailed it but also got more in-depth. Also was in under the timeline they committed to in their sales copy.

These guys do a great job and i think anyone could take them for a test drive with a 3k word article or so and be happy with the results.

I received my first 2000 word article a couple of days ago, very very happy indeed.

High quality received including images and the document extremely well formatted.

Just ordered my 2nd article and there will be many more to come indeed

Very much recommended

I received my first 2000 word article a couple of days ago, very very happy indeed.

High quality received including images and the document extremely well formatted.

Just ordered my 2nd article and there will be many more to come indeed

Very much recommended
Too kind Rob, thank you so much!