Content LetterCraft Inc.: Boutique Digital Content Agency. Authority Content for Mega Brands!

Degree
Put in an order for 2 articles, around 3000 words total. One article was a rewrite, the other was an original. Both of the articles I received back were better than I expected. Also was pleased with how smooth the process was. I'll be putting in another larger order.
An absolute pleasure working with you and discussing the intricacies of how content should be done. Looking forward to the next one!

Henry

BuSo Pro
Degree
Placed an order for a rewrite, didn't realize that's not something you specifically offer. Look over the order and let me know if it is okay, if not I will find someone else

Degree
Placed an order for a rewrite, didn't realize that's not something you specifically offer. Look over the order and let me know if it is okay, if not I will find someone else
Dropped you an email.

Degree
All of y'all that have been writing in to us recently asking us if we have additional bandwidth — we do now! Feel free to place an order directly on our website. If you have a requirement of 50,000+ words, be sure to write in to us, we have an unadvertised deal for you!

Ryuzaki

女性以上のお金
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Review
I've been testing out several content providers lately at various price tiers and throughput abilities. I need several providers that can throw tons of content at me monthly while being relatively affordable. It's a dance between quality and cost, of course, and I feel like LetterCraft's team strikes the balance well.

One thing people always talk about is whether or not they can post the content without editing it. I've never been able to do that with any provider, and that's not their fault. I always go in and read the post, add things here or there, but mainly because I need to do on-page optimization at a deep level.

If you're trying to scale, you could quickly hit a few optimization points and publish. These guys will even provide some images if you want. There might be a few strangely worded phrases, but I didn't run into typos or grammar issues, and I can happily report that there wasn't any fluff. It was concise and to the point, which I appreciate.

I think, if you want to smash the publish button as frequently as possible, LetterCraft's team should be in your rolodex. I think you can throw them a list of titles and they can figure out the right format and information to go in it, though if you're picky like me you can toss them outlines and they'll work with that too.

Like I said, I'm going to be needing several providers working concurrently so I can post non-stop, and these guys have made the cut. I'll absolutely be using them for bulk orders.

Is it ground breaking, masterful copywriting, jaw-dropping content? No, of course not... not at this great price. Is it decent blog content you can publish fast and take down tons of keywords quickly? Hell yeah it is. It's better than you'd expect and completely usable. You're not going to win a Pulitzer, but you'll grow faster and get to your goals quicker if you're an authority site that needs content on a predictable turnaround time that needs little massaging.

I'm happy and they'll be getting much more of my business.

Degree
Review
I've been testing out several content providers lately at various price tiers and throughput abilities. I need several providers that can throw tons of content at me monthly while being relatively affordable. It's a dance between quality and cost, of course, and I feel like LetterCraft's team strikes the balance well.

One thing people always talk about is whether or not they can post the content without editing it. I've never been able to do that with any provider, and that's not their fault. I always go in and read the post, add things here or there, but mainly because I need to do on-page optimization at a deep level.

If you're trying to scale, you could quickly hit a few optimization points and publish. These guys will even provide some images if you want. There might be a few strangely worded phrases, but I didn't run into typos or grammar issues, and I can happily report that there wasn't any fluff. It was concise and to the point, which I appreciate.

I think, if you want to smash the publish button as frequently as possible, LetterCraft's team should be in your rolodex. I think you can throw them a list of titles and they can figure out the right format and information to go in it, though if you're picky like me you can toss them outlines and they'll work with that too.

Like I said, I'm going to be needing several providers working concurrently so I can post non-stop, and these guys have made the cut. I'll absolutely be using them for bulk orders.

Is it ground breaking, masterful copywriting, jaw-dropping content? No, of course not... not at this great price. Is it decent blog content you can publish fast and take down tons of keywords quickly? Hell yeah it is. It's better than you'd expect and completely usable. You're not going to win a Pulitzer, but you'll grow faster and get to your goals quicker if you're an authority site that needs content on a predictable turnaround time that needs little massaging.

I'm happy and they'll be getting much more of my business.
Thanks for an exhaustively detailed review Ryu!

Last edited:
Degree
We have some additional bandwidth opening up again, fellas! Place an order directly on our site or get in touch if you have requirements for 50k+ words (we have a special, unadvertised deal for you).

Degree
Sent you an email about a 33,000 word test order.

Edit: Love the fast response. Order placed.

Last edited:
Degree
We have a Black Friday and Cyber Monday deal running currently on our site. One of the three spots for the main deal has already been taken. Grab one before we run out!

Degree
Sent you an email about a 33,000 word test order.

Edit: Love the fast response. Order placed.
I've received the first parts of my order. Great quality for the price. Instructions were followed. This is exactly what I was looking for. Hell, this is better than some of the $6/100 - $10/100 stuff I've bought before.

Degree
I've received the first parts of my order. Great quality for the price. Instructions were followed. This is exactly what I was looking for. Hell, this is better than some of the $6/100 - $10/100 stuff I've bought before.
Thank you for the incredibly kind words!

Stones

BuSo Pro
Degree
Just wondering if you guys are still open, site is down and email doesn't work. It looks like the domain has expired...

Last edited:
Degree
Was also emailing him about another order... looks like the domain expired, I highly doubt he disappeared, been ordering from him for over a year. One of us has him on skype somewhere...

MTUK

BuSo Pro
Degree
Just noticed my email bounced also. Placed an order a few weeks ago. I have his skype, hopefully the domain renewal was just a mistake?

Degree
Our domain dropped accidentally (some issue with the auto-renewal) and all the email that we were receiving also completely stopped and therefore we weren't notified about any of these messages coming through as well.

Apologies for this, reaching out to all of you in the next few hours.

For anybody looking to place an order, please go ahead and place it through our website. Please don't hesitate to get in touch in case you have any questions whatsoever. Our current TAT based on our order book is 10 days for 15,000 words. Smaller orders are delivered within a week based on our current workload. For bigger orders, please do get in touch for a more accurate timeline.

Stones

BuSo Pro
Degree
Glad that's cleared up. I was worried I'd have to go looking for another reliable vendor at this price point.