Let's Dance..

Degree
If Carter (and the other Ronins) are in here, I know I'm in the right place...

Looking forward to grow and build this community with you all. I've worked with Fortune 500 companies, major publishing and ecommerce sites. Like many of you, I'm here to master my craft.

Hi everyone, let's dance.

Degree
Hello kaizen nice to have you here :smile:

Lion

Past Leader of a False Pride
Degree
Sounds like you've got quite a bit of real world experience under your belt! I hope to learn much from you. As much as you're willing to share!

MetaData

BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
Someone will have to explain to me what a ronin is in this context, but you're definitely in the right place! Nice to have you on board Kaizen.

(That's what you meant, right?)

Degree
Someone will have to explain to me what a ronin is in this context, but you're definitely in the right place! Nice to have you on board Kaizen.

(That's what you meant, right?)
Lol, close. Carter can explain that for ya.

CCarter

If they cease to believe in u, do u even exist?
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
The Ronins are the spiritual remains of an ancient ruin that is a pile of rubble now. As each Ronin's soul re-incarnates into this new forum, we'll will be re-born onto a new - reborn to dominate the world once again.

The flood is coming...

Last edited:

MetaData

BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
Oh okay that explains it.... /s

lol

We're ready for a flood. Solid foundation, and plenty of lifeboats to go around.

Degree
Ronin means a samurai with out a master to take commands from, a lone wolf who don't need to have a place or a family even a master to be loyal to cause all of that is lost :smile: Japanese traditional stuff, also yakuza members work that way (old rules)...

Degree
That's a cool philosophy to follow as a group. Ronins. I like it.
Glad to have you here, Kaizen!