Lead Generation Business

Degree
I'm working on an importing business right now but coming up against major challenges.

I'm taking a step back to clear my mind and decide on the next course of action. I can't be sitting on my ass waiting for my stock to arrive from butt fuck nowhere.

So in a previous job I was in sales. I was also an insurance agent for a while. I love internet marketing more than selling insurance policies so I left the industry.

I'm wondering maybe I should build a lead generation business for insurance. Health/life to be exact. I have PPC and FB ads skills. I can build websites. I can even go and test out the leads to see if they convert.

I've been googling but I haven't found any really good resources on how to build an insurance lead generation business. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I'm not sure what you're looking for, and it's tough for me not to say... "if you have those skills, why aren't you testing anything and everything you possibly can to generate your first lead"?

But really this is all you need to get started:
  • Site with targeted LP's
  • Callfire grouping cluster
  • Leadmesh
  • A combo of social, seo, paid traffic lead generators (or just one if you excel at it, but it's unwise not to expand for the future in case advertiser is shaving, or you get clipped altogether)
In my experience, the leads themselves are your only currency when you're building something from scratch. You have no reputation, have no previous whitepapers to show results,.... nothing. Money doesn't matter, your new currency is leads until you reach critical mass. Clients don't give a fuck about anything else until you become demonstrable, unless you have something to leverage from a past life.

I guess I shouldn't be saying this... You didn't mention if you're doing local, national. (or statewide rather, which would prob work faster)

True, I wasn't really clear in my OP. Thanks for taking the time to reply anyway. I was stressed out and just posted it here without much thought.

Anyway yeah I'm already testing this. I'm focusing on just a few key areas near to where I live so I can just go out and test the leads I get.

I guess my real question is about how to systemise everything so that it becomes a sellable asset.

I've been reading about exclusive and non-exclusive leads, lead nurturing, etc.

I have a few FB ad ideas I'm planning to test out today. Haven't decided on a domain name yet. I'll see how the ads do first.

My ad is based on memes to target the younger crowd.

I'm also studying how lead generation companies can offer cpa payouts to get affiliates to market for them. Nobody is doing this yet in my country.

Thanks for replying @chanilla mate you made my day

Back