Kyle Roof Sent Me + Koray Said Something That Peaked My Interest

Degree
<-----Thesis Start---->

Unicorn SEO

So yeah. I've been digging into Kyle's work and history lately, as I've recently launched some new test websites after taking a 5 year break after all my old Web 2.0 websites lost all their traffic with Google's new algo updates that started back in 2018 (I think).

SO....Kyle mentioned Chris Carter and the posts: https://www.buildersociety.com/threads/seo-avalanche-technique-ranking-with-no-resources.5114/ which I have been gobbling up for a week now. Hands down, that thread is one the most valuable SEO pages online in my opinion. That + Kyle's content and of course our favorite friend over at https://www.holisticseo.digital/.

So talking about silos, moats, ground level, KGR etc. - our friend Koray mentioned something that REALLY tweaked my lobes.

He said that when they were writing Answer posts to Questions some of their answers where to questions that no-one had asked before online.

Basically, you are "coining" your own question (e.g. - How Do You Catch Unicorns With Corn Bread). Koray mentioned in the video (with linker boy Matt Digg) that Google started generating People Also Ask questions based on the questions Koray's team had written.

I've been calling this Unicorn SEO since 2007 when talking shop with friends (my nomenclature donation to the SEO world).

So by creating your Unicorn question (a question no-one has ever asked) Google's semantic engine's Natural Language AI https://cloud.google.com/natural-language can end up listing your invented Question in their SERPS.

So now you are a true authority on the unicorn question in Google's eyes and when people click the People All Ask listing or search your invented question your website is the original authority for the key.

We saw this back in the 2007 era with one of our loan websites. We created a term called Compassion Loans in the describing Angel Loans. We saw other writers using the term and people searching it - of course our website was the main authority. No longer cause those sites died the death they deserved around 5-6 years ago.

<-----Thesis End---->

So what ya all think? Is there something there?

On another subject this moat building method really works guys. I just tried it for a month on a test site in a so-called YMYL E-A-T - build out a Kyle Roof longtail reverse silo of 6 posts and every one made it into the top and a couple #1. The domain has a paltry DR 8 competing with DR 80s and DR 90s.

Love it cause I've always HATED link begging or buying. I want total control and I have no problem crawling from New York to Los Angeles.

Bwa hahahahahahahahahahah
Now this some top quality outing.
10 out of 10.

Welcome. Plz post a lot. I like u.

Well thx Big Chief - I don't belong to any forums - this one is well worth watching.

Kyle roof is doing a good job branding himself as a thought leader in SEO and, at my last job, we outsourced some work to his SEO agency. It was good value and good quality.

Kyle roof is doing a good job branding himself as a thought leader in SEO and, at my last job, we outsourced some work to his SEO agency. It was good value and good quality.
Yes - we have a new client that we're looking to outsource to Kyle as well. Pure on-page and content work. No inbound links.

<-----Thesis Start---->

Unicorn SEO

So yeah. I've been digging into Kyle's work and history lately, as I've recently launched some new test websites after taking a 5 year break after all my old Web 2.0 websites lost all their traffic with Google's new algo updates that started back in 2018 (I think).

SO....Kyle mentioned Chris Carter and the posts: https://www.buildersociety.com/threads/seo-avalanche-technique-ranking-with-no-resources.5114/ which I have been gobbling up for a week now. Hands down, that thread is one the most valuable SEO pages online in my opinion. That + Kyle's content and of course our favorite friend over at https://www.holisticseo.digital/.

So talking about silos, moats, ground level, KGR etc. - our friend Koray mentioned something that REALLY tweaked my lobes.

He said that when they were writing Answer posts to Questions some of their answers where to questions that no-one had asked before online.

Basically, you are "coining" your own question (e.g. - How Do You Catch Unicorns With Corn Bread). Koray mentioned in the video (with linker boy Matt Digg) that Google started generating People Also Ask questions based on the questions Koray's team had written.

I've been calling this Unicorn SEO since 2007 when talking shop with friends (my nomenclature donation to the SEO world).

So by creating your Unicorn question (a question no-one has ever asked) Google's semantic engine's Natural Language AI https://cloud.google.com/natural-language can end up listing your invented Question in their SERPS.

So now you are a true authority on the unicorn question in Google's eyes and when people click the People All Ask listing or search your invented question your website is the original authority for the key.

We saw this back in the 2007 era with one of our loan websites. We created a term called Compassion Loans in the describing Angel Loans. We saw other writers using the term and people searching it - of course our website was the main authority. No longer cause those sites died the death they deserved around 5-6 years ago.

<-----Thesis End---->

So what ya all think? Is there something there?

On another subject this moat building method really works guys. I just tried it for a month on a test site in a so-called YMYL E-A-T - build out a Kyle Roof longtail reverse silo of 6 posts and every one made it into the top and a couple #1. The domain has a paltry DR 8 competing with DR 80s and DR 90s.

Love it cause I've always HATED link begging or buying. I want total control and I have no problem crawling from New York to Los Angeles.
"He said that when they were writing Answer posts to Questions some of their answers where to questions that no-one had asked before online."
How do i find questions like this that no one has answered? Do you know like a tool or thing I can use to get these??

No tool existed just like Unicorns - you can make a new name for something that already exists though.

Like Atkin’s Diet has been renamed many times. Takes a bit of creativity. Coin a new nomenclature in whatever your niche is.

B

"He said that when they were writing Answer posts to Questions some of their answers where to questions that no-one had asked before online."
How do i find questions like this that no one has answered? Do you know like a tool or thing I can use to get these??

You didn't get the idea. You make up a new concept and call it your own. Then you own the whole niche.

That's what the guy who made Bulletproof Coffee did. Who the fuck drinks butter with coffee but, through some scientific reasoning, he argues that you should and made a whole brand behind it.

This unicorn question/answer thing is the same thing, but done smaller.

You can do this with any old distinct entity ID if you do even a little bit of brand advertising to create some demand.

With a bit of cleverness you can full on hijack existing smaller market keywords with out even really making a new entity ID. The easiest way I’ve found for doing it is to combine a more engaging concept from a bigger market in some way. The larger audience always wins and pushes the intent in your favor.

Alternative method perhaps?

Step 1: Pen a phrase
Step 2: Write out the questions
Step 3: Pay some VAs to go ask a bunch of 'industry experts' and amateurs about the phrase.
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit

"Hey, what do you know about the keyword silver ratio?"
"Is the keyword silver ratio still effective?"
"Would you recommend using the keyword silver ratio on a new site?"

DIBS

He's a great guy, very genuine and great to listen to. He knows his stuff, and his IMG group is decent with plenty of guests in there too.

Back