Keywords Everywhere is no longer free

Degree
Keywords Everywhere has now become a paid (but reasonably cheap) browser extension.

I calculated and $10 of credits should last me for 2 months of usage. Which is no big deal.

What are your thoughts? Or does everyone just use Ahrefs for keyword volume estimations? Any other tools?

Still worth it and if the extra revenue helps them add some extra features then that's even better for us. About to purchase $10 worth of credits and see how long it's gonna last. No biggie

I guess I'll purchase the 10$ option. It should last a few months at least. In my opinion, still worth it.

Keyword shitter is back under the slightly different name
https://keywordsheeter.com
Same dev.
Ayee it's usable again! @secretagentdad If you had some way of showing KW search volumes, the value of the tool would skyrocket. If KeywordsEverywhere did it, then surely there must be some way?
Also SurferSEO have a free keyword Chrome extension that's worth a look.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/keyword-surfer/bafijghppfhdpldihckdcadbcobikaca
Checked it out and there's no way to see U.S. search volume? I can set the country to U.K., Poland, Sweden, etc. but not to U.S. ... strange tool. The tool also shows me a "number of backlinks" correlation chart for the top 10 SERP results. But not the referring domains, which I'd actually be interested in.

Yeah, that was my impression from the quick look I had. Might change moving forward though. I get the feeling the chrome extension was a bit of a rush, perhaps to fill the void of keywords everywhere.

Ayee it's usable again! @secretagentdad If you had some way of showing KW search volumes, the value of the tool would skyrocket. If KeywordsEverywhere did it, then surely there must be some way?
There really isn’t. Best you can do is guestimate. Google doesn’t wanna share these days. The brands advertising that they have the data are using old databases, basic statistical modeling and creepstream data.

Term explorers got a couple of old guestimater databases that are pretty accurate for evergreen keywords. We could add those estimates. It only covers like 200 million keywords though.

I’m planning on supporting keyword keg or anyone else with a 3rd party database I can get to cooperate.

We’re also planning on offering a manual data merging and keyword review micro service at a super low price point where one of our support center staff will manually grab and merge 3rd party data. Actual ad platform data can be merged very easily that way. Should be able to do that for around a dollar per project.

Back