Keyword Grouping Software

Jared

Breaking the Shackles of a Lifetime of Bummery
Degree
Does anyone know any good keyword grouping software?

Basically, something that will look at the search results for a group of keywords, and then group them based on SERP result similarity?

I've been doing it manually, two at a time, using Scrapebox, and it's a huge pain in the ass.

Thanks.

This is precisely what SERPwoo's Keyword Finder does.

You feed it a seed (parent) keyword and hit go. Then you set filters based on search volume and difficulty...

It pulls up all of the keywords that the top 10 results rank for, and then the real magic happens when you filter based on the number of those top 10 pages.

For instance if you say "show me keywords that at least 2 of the top 10 are ranking for" you'll get a ton of broad results. If you say 6 or 7, you're getting into some dead-on LSI and keyword grouping as Google see's it. It's basically a free gimmie in terms of extra traffic since you know to include these phrases as well, while others are ranking for it on pure luck or Google's need to have something rank for them. Google show's it's clustering hand if you can manage the data. SERPwoo does it on the fly.

I thought by the title that you need to group a ready list of keywords. Anyway, if this was a case, there is a totally genius Russian software called Penguin, it easily works with texts on Gigabytes, and in the last edition they also released keyword grouping. The only downside - you need to have somebody knows Russian to operate the soft.

Back