Journey to Freedom

Degree
Who I am

Just a normal guy that wants to break free from the chains of the society and be free. So in order to do that, I am now walking on a path leading into the unknown. I will be using every resource I find on the way to light up my path so it becomes clearer. I must especially say thank you to members of this forum for making my journey a bit easier.

My experiences

I have some experiences in creating and maintaining blogs. As well as driving traffic to them. But I have never gotten serious about doing it. So nothing remarkable to bring up here.

Other skills I have are programming (Mainly C# and Python), web design, photoshop and learning new things relatively easy if I try.

My goals

My short-term goal:

• Get at least 100 sales from my e-commerce store under 2019
  • Conversion rate around 2%. Preferably 5% or more but it will certainly depend on the quality of traffic I can bring.
  • Have around five different "main" products. Right now there are variations of each "main" product.
  • Profit margin around 35-40%. This means I will need to pay attention to my expenses, especially ads.
  • Get on top 10 in SERP for most of my main keywords. But I will not focus on this too much.
  • Maybe 10k followers on one of the social media accounts? We will see.
  • 1,000 e-mails on our newsletter list. I will try to divide them by demographic.
  • Maybe gain a bit more muscle. Around 1 kg under 2019 would be nice.
  • Learn at least 400-500 kanji. Can't wait to the day I can watch anime without subtitles.
My long-term goal:
  • Create a system that will free up my time. This will also make it more attractive for a future buyer.
  • Expand the operation to Asia. Right now I will focus solely on Europe & North America.
  • Can't think of anything more right now. But the end game is to sell the site when my average net profit is around $5,000 / month so I can use the fund to start a much more ambitious project.
  • Freedom to travel anywhere I want. And eat good food.

I have now realized that this is not what an intro post should be. Anyhow, I am looking forward to having interesting discussions with all of you in the future. Please look after me as I walk on this rough and steep path.

Degree
Howdy Hey, it's nice to meet you and everyone. Writing down our goals is not always easy and a majority of people have never even thought about having a goal, much less write it down. So Good on Ya:happy:

Degree
Howdy Hey, it's nice to meet you and everyone. Writing down our goals is not always easy and a majority of people have never even thought about having a goal, much less write it down. So Good on Ya:happy:
Nice to meet you too ^_^

I feel like having a goal written down just make it easier for me to stay on track and focus on the most essential things that will lead to my goals and new ones.