Issues with BuSo Post Notifications

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Hey,

Just wondering if anyone else is getting this issue lately.

1 - Notifications of posts replies, not showing up
2 - PMs appear disorganized or not showing up unless you click the message

Or is this just me and I need to clear cache/cookines or something?

Or is this just me and I need to clear cache/cookines or something?

The system is working 100% fine. I wouldn't try to put the blame on us if you aren't responding to your customers in a timely manner.

The system is working 100% fine. I wouldn't try to put the blame on us if you aren't responding to your customers in a timely manner.

I'm not passing any blame. It was meant constructively to address the issue, in case others experience it.

And i reply to all customers in a timeley manor and perform all jobs within time frames given, at all times if I'm aware. 100% rate of completion of work, within time frames I give , even if i don't reply.

very open & honest with my truths & reputation:
The only refund I've ever even had to give since 2016 was to a guy who thought a DA60+ exclusive website nor a DA38 website, which I've had involvement in for over 10+ years, wasn't worth $70 and 1000 words of content from an American writer was worth under $30. And his best backlinks were the ones i took down, after I refunded him.

I've noticed this with other posts where i'd get replies but no notifications. Mainly the post about 'where to sell sites' and then my lab study. I'd have to check the 'replies' notications tab manually or notice the posts were recently replied to, then check it.

You seem like a serious hustler. I hope you the best in your endeavors. However if you start making comments that infer BuSo is somehow to blame for your customer service - well that's one step too far.

If someone sends you an email, A Direct Message on here, a Skype communication, and emails your Paypal, yet gets no response - 3 of the 4 communication channels have nothing to do with Builder Society. That's all on you and how you treat your customers. Maybe you went on vacation or don't work on weekends, a notification telling customers that would makes sense.

The problem is these are BuSo members that are getting frustrated with a BuSo Marketplace seller. I don't make a dime from BuSo nor is it my property, but it's my friend's asset. You are indirectly making BuSo look bad cause of your actions. BuSo may not be responsible, but there is a level of trust that comes with being allowed to open a BuSo Marketplace thread.

Some people are serious, some people aren't. I personally make sure to reply to all my company's customers within 24 hours no matter what (even on weekends), and on average reply within 33 minutes as my benchmark. Great customer service is what will keep a business in business when people have countless other options of who to give their money too.

In the crash course I dedicate a day to customer service: Day 23 - Customer Service/Support. It might be worth taking a look at if you are having problems with customers, clients, or users being frustrated with the ability to communicate with you.

Going above and beyond is going to keep more customers in the long run.

^ But i never used that as an excuse. You suggested i was referring to that post. Not me.

This post had nothing to do with the other.

If you check the post, I told the guy something totally different. I just didn't hit reply on the DM. I saw his DM b/c I knew to check already by then.

I had already noticed this problem before that.

I also asked, if it were just my PC or if others had too. I didn't mean to offend though.

I've made $$,$$$ on this forum. Literally. Trust me, I'm not downing it. i'm 20,000% for it.

There have been people confused about why they aren't receiving post notifications in the past. The forum itself isn't psychic. It has to have a trigger to know when to send a notification.

The only times you will receive a notification:
  • If you are mentioned, like this: @EyesExist
  • If you are quoted correctly by another user
  • If a reply is made to a thread you have chosen to "watch" (button at top right of thread)
  • If you are sent a private conversation
The 1st and 2nd will always happen. The 3rd will only happen if you have chosen to "watch" a thread. You can choose to receive notifications and/or emails. The 4th will always result in a notification but may not result in an email if you've chosen not to receive them.

Notifications will be automatically dismissed if you read the thread the notification is for before reading the notification itself.

I'm confident that the system is working correctly. There's only been 2 times in the past someone has said it's not working. One time was because they unsubscribed from emails and that's why they weren't getting emails. The other time was because they weren't "watching" the thread so how was the system supposed to know they wanted emails or a notification?

Regarding your PM's not appearing until you click the message or appearing disorganized, you'll have to be far more descriptive than that and let us know what browser and version you're using.

For future reference, these types of support questions are best left for email or PM with me, though you did choose the most appropriate forum section. I prefer to leave "meta" conversation off of the forum.

Back