Is your business a 'chaser' model or a 'cruise control' model?

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree
Is your business a 'chaser' model or a 'cruise control' model?

Is the income always something you have to chase and will stop when you stop?

Or is it something that will earn even when you walk away and stop?

Just wondering how many people are thriving off one of these two models and also......... if you have a cruise controlled business, how long did it take you to realize the value in ending the chase? Did you hit a lot of walls that made you see the need to reset and find a more stable model?

A lot of self-realization hit me this year after having to/trying to focus on family and letting it ruin me. My money disappeared after bout 9 months of spending and not earning.... And not being stable enough in my business role to keep my 6-figure business operating. It was a chaser that ended when I stopped chasing and I paid dearly. Talking with a friend, he's going through the same.

We started questioning a lot of how we got to this point and realizing how the loss of structure..... makes you less comfortable, etc. He questioned if he was better of working for someone else.

Me, I'm never questioning that but I know I need to practice better habits of learning to do 'teamwork' and making sure I invest in a solid team. And while my business made 6 figs annually for years, I feel like it's value to sell is probably less than $20k

Back