Is There Any Use for Web 2.0 Sites in the Current SEO Landscape?

Degree
Is anyone still doing anything with Web 2.0's? Using them as parasites for spam, or even using them s mini-PBN sites for a legit site?

I have this wish that years ago I'd had built a network of 100 of them and randomly interlinked them on the blog rolls like they all do with each other, and randomly tossed in my money site on some and then linked to the money site on others in the posts. And then slowly kept dripping small posts to each one. You could even spin and have someone edit them or pay a handful of third worlders to write short posts.

Then I realize that might be stupid but it could be done convincingly with a lower number, like 10. But then there's the risk of Web 2.0 companies shutting down like they do too.

Is anyone using them at all these days, and how?

Is anyone still doing anything with Web 2.0's? Using them as parasites for spam, or even using them s mini-PBN sites for a legit site?

(...)

I'm interested in answers to this as well.

As for me, I created a new account on Medium last week and published my first article. I plan on building up my profile too. This is the only Web 2.0 I am working now.

Other than that, I prefer to focus on certain forums and building my profiles there to work on future traffic leaks.

I have this wish that years ago I'd had built a network of 100 of them and randomly interlinked them on the blog rolls like they all do with each other, and randomly tossed in my money site on some and then linked to the money site on others in the posts. And then slowly kept dripping small posts to each one. You could even spin and have someone edit them or pay a handful of third worlders to write short posts.

Then I realize that might be stupid but it could be done convincingly with a lower number, like 10. But then there's the risk of Web 2.0 companies shutting down like they do too.

I haven't use them in a while. However, one of my competitors I see using this and he is ranking very well. He's been up top for over a year as well. I might mess around with them on a random domain and see how it goes.

Back