Is there a way to see which posts rank for Featured Snippets or People Also Ask without manually checking?

Degree
I got a stupid question. Is there a way to see if an article is featured in a snippet or people also ask? Other than manually searching? In early February I got an email from search console saying my post was trending in search and was wondering why I was getting any traffic at all. Only about 50-60 users a day, nothing special.

I bought an aged domain last year and loved the niche and the price was pretty solid. I didn't do proper research and afterward found out it's very competitive and found it difficult to find keywords to go after. I was dumb and got frustrated so I only put a grand total of 9 articles up, all informative. No interlinking, no about us, did a very bare minimum. Very surprised the site is ranking for quite a bit of keywords in the top 10 for the minimum amount of work I put into it. Got a few people to comment but the session duration is 34s and 88% bounce lol.

I got a stupid question. Is there a way to see if an article is featured in a snippet or people also ask? Other than manually searching?

Ahrefs lets you filter by SERP features if you look at your "Top Pages". I'm sure there's other ways to get to it too. But you can choose which type you want and then go through the data on the page or you can export it:

QTRHHYv.png

"People also ask" is on the bottom and "Featured snippet" is at the top!

Back