Is Google Gaming the All In Title Search Results?

Degree
A long time lurker here. I have been reading Carter’s SEO Avalanche Technique and while I can’t post to the thread yet do have a couple of comments I wanted to make.

About a year ago I made a spreadsheet on a group of informational keywords, which included the KGR (done without quotes).

About six weeks ago I pulled the spreadsheet out and updated it. The all in title results jumped way up for many of the keywords. Today I updated it again and the all in title results are back down, not to last year’s numbers but definitely down. So, is Google gaming the all in title results?

Also, I noticed that a couple of commenters in the thread asked about what to use for H2s. I find that the closely related Google autosuggest terms with zero search results as H2s are giving me good results on a new site.

Also, I noticed that a couple of commenters in the thread asked about what to use for H2s. I find that the closely related Google autosuggest terms with zero search results as H2s are giving me good results on a new site.
Glad you commented on this! All the H2s on my initial 45 articles are 0-10 search volume terms- hoping to rank for these terms as well as the main H1 term.

In regards to the Google search results changes, I do notice that some results are often omitted when doing an allintitle: search. I've disregarded this up until this point- the omitted results are almost always Pinterest or YouTube pages. Maybe this is what's causing the different number of results on your end- omitted results? Or, websites are just falling in and out of the search results.

yes.
I have a big fat db proving it.
More importantly, they've also been getting weird with "keyword" results.

We're working on a solution using the common crawl and some sampling corrections to offer uncensored document volume metrics.
No idea when that's gonna get done though. Probably this year.
I will make a free poop joke out of it when its ready.

Fuck this control freak opaque bullshit.

Back