Is Diet / Nutrition / Food considered a YMYL niche?

Degree
I've found a weak site ranking pretty well and I was thinking of entering the same niche. The issue is the niche is borderline diet/nutrition/food. is this counted as YMYL niche? The site that I want to target is the usual girl/fake owner with huge pinterest following and a pretty website but weak. is it risky? I usually stay away from YMYL stuff

It's not where I live, because YMYL isn't strong here, but in the US I would probably not go into it.

I think the most YMYL subniche in diet would be supplements. The least would be something like Keto recipes or motivational stuff.

If I were to go into US diet, I would definitely go ahead and get myself a nutritional certificate and probably also do a PT exam. Both are pretty easy and cheap to get. A couple of months of study and a few thousand dollars and you can be a licensed PT.

It's not where I live, because YMYL isn't strong here, but in the US I would probably not go into it.

I think the most YMYL subniche in diet would be supplements. The least would be something like Keto recipes or motivational stuff.

If I were to go into US diet, I would definitely go ahead and get myself a nutritional certificate and probably also do a PT exam. Both are pretty easy and cheap to get. A couple of months of study and a few thousand dollars and you can be a licensed PT.
Thanks for your input. I know it's risky but I saw a few sites with owners using Pinterest with the usual diet/nutrition stuff ranking on google and they are definitely not a nutritionist

Thanks for your input. I know it's risky but I saw a few sites with owners using Pinterest with the usual diet/nutrition stuff ranking on google and they are definitely not a nutritionist

I think @Ryuzaki would say that YMYL is just about having enough strong links and mentions, but also that you can get away with stuff for a while until the data is refreshed, which happens a few times a year.

If it's a particular fad with less competition then it might be worth it to me.

I think @Ryuzaki would say that YMYL is just about having enough strong links and mentions, but also that you can get away with stuff for a while until the data is refreshed, which happens a few times a year.

If it's a particular fad with less competition then it might be worth it to me.
I'm thinking or to stay small and not growing with a huge website, 30-40 pages where in the top 10 there are no health big dogs
or
Start in a normal niche like food and expanding a little in the diet/nutrion niche

Back