Interesting Idea, Don't Know About The Execution

Degree
I found this interesting website for a graphic designer that allows you to draw on the background.

(Full disclosure: I don't know this guy. It literally showed up in my LinkedIn newsfeed)
http://www.craigjackson.io/

Each page has different effects.

I love the idea of being able to draw in the background. It's engaging and memorable.

However, apart from that I'm not a fan of the layout of the page. Particularly for a graphic designer, it looks like something a kid did in Microsoft word.

Love to hear what you guys think.

It's interesting for a graphic designer. I noticed it even has a screen saver if you leave the screen inactive. It's creative.

As far as web design goes, it's horrid. It might be fun for a few on an iPad. But he does'nt show a single piece of art he's designed. And that font choice is... not a good none.

I'd call it one of the worst portfolio sites I've seen since it doesn't have a portfolio. It's cool for a business card site.

Yeah, it's a cool effect for about a second. He should change it from graphic designer to an elementary art app or something. He would probably cash in more.

Like @Samwise89 said, there's no portfolio so this guy is probably either really good or really bad. If he's a really high end graphic designer that's raking it in he probably just made that for fun. I doubt a real graphic designer who is looking to land paying jobs would have a site like that.

Back