Indexing personal Google+ profile

Degree
I've got a client who has a somewhat uncommon personal name, there's like 5 other people in the world who have the same name, and Google indexed their G+ profiles but will not index my client's G+ profile.

Tips for what you would do to help index his profile?

What have you done so far to get it indexed, and how old is it? Surely just joining some G+ communities and doing some posting and commenting will get it indexed?

1) Log into the Google acount, go to the SERPs, search "submit url to Google," and paste the URL into the box and submit.

2) Link to the profile if it's valuable from the clients website among the other social profiles.

3) Use the profile, submit posts with hashtags, join groups and post in them, get spidered more frequently.

4) Invite their Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn followers to join them on Google+ by posting about it or dropping a link into the profile (you can link back from Google+ in the profile too).

5) If you do any guest posts and one happens to force you to use a byline or author profile, drop a link to the Google+ there.

6) Build an About.me profile for them with links to all the profiles including the Google+ and buy some inconsequential links to it, like 20 high metric do-follow blog comments with innocuous anchors like URL variations and generic anchors like "click here."

_______

That's what I'd do, in order. If the first one didn't get the job done within 2-3 days, I'd move to #2 and wait a week if you know the site gets crawled. Then #3, which you should do anyways if you haven't... and so forth.

1) Log into the Google acount, go to the SERPs, search "submit url to Google," and paste the URL into the box and submit.

2) Link to the profile if it's valuable from the clients website among the other social profiles.

3) Use the profile, submit posts with hashtags, join groups and post in them, get spidered more frequently.

4) Invite their Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn followers to join them on Google+ by posting about it or dropping a link into the profile (you can link back from Google+ in the profile too).

5) If you do any guest posts and one happens to force you to use a byline or author profile, drop a link to the Google+ there.

6) Build an About.me profile for them with links to all the profiles including the Google+ and buy some inconsequential links to it, like 20 high metric do-follow blog comments with innocuous anchors like URL variations and generic anchors like "click here."

_______

That's what I'd do, in order. If the first one didn't get the job done within 2-3 days, I'd move to #2 and wait a week if you know the site gets crawled. Then #3, which you should do anyways if you haven't... and so forth.

All but #5 have been done.. it's quite bizarre, I've had an easier time indexing & ranking low-level pages than this G+ profile lol

Double check their settings:
  • Click Settings as seen in the picture below
  • Scroll down to "Profile"
  • And turn on "Help others discover my profile in search results."
qHrHIsT.png

Back