Income School "People Also Ask" Method and Analytics

Degree
(Sorry the Title should have said Income School) - Whoops!

Hi Everyone

1. My brother is a fan of Income School. Has anyone had an experiences in writing articles related to their Google - Please Also Ask strategy?

I can see that an article related would rank much easier, but have you found they get significant traffic once the article has aged?

2. More importantly -

I was having a look at the Acabado he purchased off them.

All fair enough but I noticed there is a Google Analytics script in the header.

I was thinking this could be to track what their customers niche's are?

Anyone any thoughts on the above? :smile:

Never heard of them and their techniques. Well, I heard of them. They bought a site of mine in 2014 and talked about how awesome the content was. Other than that, they’re two far nerds with a podcast.

What did they say?

Don't they take the "People Also Ask" keywords and use them as FAQ questions in the articles? Assuming that's correct (I've watched some of their videos), it can work to get those exact queries into headers and provide short answers that could show up in the featured snippets now that Google is using scroll to text fragments.

The problem with it though is if they appear in "People Also Ask" they probably need their own articles and it's likely that the intent isn't an exact match, which will mean ranking for those queries is less likely to happen with a simple FAQ section.

But writing short answers and linking out to a full blown article on the question would be a great move.

All fair enough but I noticed there is a Google Analytics script in the header.
It might be the case that they have the script there but your own Analytics ID is not inserted. It might be a variable and there's some theme settings field where you paste in your ID and that inserts it into the script.

Those guys aren't doing anything shady, I'm sure of it. Their entire livelihood depends upon their subscribers (and not their own websites). If they're burning those relationships they're morons (and they aren't, they're very smart guys who K.I.S.S.)

I'd bet there's a mundane explanation and I bet my guess is correct. There's probably a theme options panel that says "paste in your Google Analytics ID here".

Thanks very much Ryuzaki

Totally makes sense on both part's

I believe they take the People Also Ask and place the answer in the second paragraph which in time gets picked up for the features snippets, then expand the article out.

I can understand why they do that but its the significant traffic they seem to get over time so I wondered what the views here were so great to hear yours as the do not use keyword tools.

Google Analytics - It looks like you were spot on. I had a deeper look at their theme and there is a SEO section and a Insert your GA code.. I should have looked more before asking you all here .. doh! :smile:

Thanks for taking the time to reply and to Philip

Welcome to 2015 Alex, for $800 please.

I don't know what this method is, but I'm genuinely curious... You take related search queries, and layer out the article with h2's and h3's?

They sell this type of information? lol. I'm in the wrong business

Welcome to 2015 Alex, for $800 please.

I don't know what this method is, but I'm genuinely curious... You take related search queries, and layer out the article with h2's and h3's?

They sell this type of information? lol. I'm in the wrong business
Exactly. Most Make-Money-Online-Seo-Advice can be found for free by reading Google's documentation and Bing's documentation or the PageRank thesis or a search engine engineering text book. It's in the search engine engineer's own best interest to tell people how to rank well, so that better results would appear on the Internet and on their search engine. They're actually stewarding the Internet.

Back