In Praise of CCarter and BUSO

Degree
I first started this journey on WickedFire back in 2013. Since then, I have seen some success but thanks to my meandering, I havent reached my final form (or hell, even the NEXT form). I just finished reading, copying and pasting the 30 Day Crash Course into a Gdoc.

Its 487 pages.

487 PAGES.

Do you all realize what @CCarter and the rest of this team has given us? While they could have easily been off building and reaping, they took time to compile damn near 500 pages in that crash course alone to give back to us!

When I was getting flamed for asking how to change my DNS settings (DERP) by senior members of WF, CCarter walked me through it and then some. I followed the drama of the '9' on MOE and would have easily paid tuition to be in those ranks. I bear witness that this is one of the best kept secrets in the community. I hope it stays that way. To @CCarter, you have changed my life, your help has helped me feed my children, and has taken me from being a bartender in a shitty restaurant to full freedom. This can never be repaid.

Well, maybe with a SerpWoo sub.

Taking Action
To apply what I have read and learned from the Crash Course, I created both a ToDoIst list and a Trello Board (I use Trello cuz its Dope), and have given myself daily tasks to apply to my site. I have abandoned all other projects to focus on only one - again based on what I read from the 30 day. This is a project that I have farted around with for years, made a couple thousand from without knowing what I was doing (twitter spamming, spraying aff links all over the place and praying for moneyz) with the best month being like 4,000 (Black Friday luck). I pledge all my effort to living and breathing that 30 day course both FTW and to honor the contribution from @CCarter and Ryu, Laquan, et al. Meet me in the Laboratory. I will be in the bragging thread in a few!

Thanks mate. We had a fun time putting it all together. I'm happy you enjoyed it and will put it to use. :smile:

End of an era... It was a wild ride.

rz5siwl.jpg

Wait...what do you mean end? Figured you were just getting to LexisNexis status!

The crash course is a real gem. I'm surprised it doesn't have 10x the views. I hope people don't discount it just because it's free, I wish I had a resource like this when I was just getting started. (Instead, I ended up buying some WSO bs that doesn't even scratch the surface compared to this.)

Wait...what do you mean end? Figured you were just getting to LexisNexis status!

I'm involved in too much right now, so I have got to focus on my main operations and which will result in me writing less and less content to teach marketing and business strategies. I'll still be around but a lot of focus is going into SERPWoo and my other SAAS and both companies' customers.

The side effect of focusing means a reduction in extra curricular activities like writing long posts. I had fun, met a lot of great people. However the crash course literally has almost everything anyone needs to start from nothing and start generating serious dollars. The ONLY thing it doesn't have or cannot provide is WILL - the will to want to succeed and have the determination to stop wasting time with your life and become an elite version of yourself.

Most people are too scared to try to improve cause they fear so much - what they'll become, what if they fail, how long it will last... A bunch of nonsense that never actually manifests - everyone has their own demons to battle, that's a struggle I unfortunately cannot help anyone with.

"If you don't make the paradigm shift, it's not possible, I can't do it for you..." - Dan Peña

8hNoZbk.jpg

Most people are too scared to try to improve cause they fear so much - what they'll become, what if they fail, how long it will last...

Maybe it's the other side they truely fear the , what will happen if they succeed, I have seen that a lot of times with people, guess in the end it's just the fear of change that holds people back.

Its 487 pages.

487 PAGES.

Didn't know that it was that size, but at least it answers the question in my mind "when will someone copy it and make a wso?" my guess not in the near future, people are to damn lazy to copy that much.

Agreed - this truly is an awesome resource they worked hard to put together. I tell people all the time the best info in this business is all given away for free.

As for why more people don't utilize I'd say it's a lack of will power for delayed gratification. Not many people are really willing to work hard on something that only has a chance pay off sometime in the future.

Also the "work" involved is MUCH HARDER than anything most people ever do. I meet plenty of successful IM guys with very blue collar backgrounds; I have a feeling it's the hard manual labor that built the work ethic and desire to get into something else they needed. Many college educated office workers don't have the will power/work ethic to do even a hour of real work in a day.

Most jobs are very easy compared to working for yourself and doing stuff like this.

The crash course has changed my life. The path I am on this year is because of that guide and this community. Thank you, every one of you.

Same here. It is changing my life too. I read CC's teachings on WF. Read? More like drank it. I would come home read part of a section. Stop. Save the rest for later because I didn't want it to end. Come back later and read a bit. Save some for later. Come back and read some more. Stop when it was getting good. Come back again later. And that's pretty much how I entered IM a year ago.

But at WF it felt like I was looking at a silhouette of people like CC, Eliquid, Engineer and Ryuzaki because they were really gone. The excitement here at BUSO makes it feel like this is the center or a genesis of something. Like life is just beginning--though for most here they have dug their bones in this arena long ago. I am new to this and it's almost like I want to keep this place a secret. You know what I mean? How you find something really good and you know everybody else would think the same thing but it's like yours if nobody else knows about it. The paradox of keeping an internet marketing forum a secret! This place will likely be very, very big within the next couple of years. Hopefully by then I will have acquired enough knowledge and money from IM to where I can be seen as one to give enlightened ideas in threads and discussions. I can give back what these guys have given me.

Back