I'm new here!

dwain

DOPE Writers, Inc.
Degree
What is up?

This is Dwain from DOPE Writers, Inc. I'm a content strategist and co-founder of an SEO content agency.

I can help with content strategies and content related queries. Plus, as an affiliate SEO, I can also join in SEO talks.

Degree
What is up?

This is Dwain from DOPE Writers, Inc. I'm a content strategist and co-founder of an SEO content agency.

I can help with content strategies and content related queries. Plus, as an affiliate SEO, I can also join in SEO talks.
Welcome Dwain!

I checked out your website and the paper texture behind the hero is 2 MB, which is huge. You'd benefit from faster page loads by scaling it down smaller and optimizing it.

dwain

DOPE Writers, Inc.
Degree
Welcome Dwain!

I checked out your website and the paper texture behind the hero is 2 MB, which is huge. You'd benefit from faster page loads by scaling it down smaller and optimizing it.
Thanks, man. Um working on it. :smile:

Degree
Hey @dwain , I've been knee deep in SEO for a mere 6 months now so I'd love to hear some lesser known SEO tactics or aspects that a newbie like myself might want to consider?

Here's one that pretty much blew my mind when I found it in the crash course.... NERD'ing content, TF-IDF, and LSI / LSA are almost as important as KW research in my humble opinion.