I'm Getting 3X As Many Keywords In My Analytics Data

Are you receiving more keywords in your analytics data over the last week than usual?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Calamari

BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
Starting on August 31st I have been getting triple the amount of keyword data from google search for one of my sites in google analytics. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I saw the same in Search Console when they rolled out the new design. Maybe they decided to stop hiding all of the [redacted] searches or whatever they're calling them. I haven't had time to dig to see if that's what happened but I want to download the historical data if it was retroactive.

There is more data but, definitely not 3x for me

Comparing the last 3 weeks against the previous (not provided) makes up 97.87% of my keywords compared to the previous 99.11%.

There is more data but, definitely not 3x for me

Comparing the last 3 weeks against the previous (not provided) makes up 97.87% of my keywords compared to the previous 99.11%.

I've done roughly the same going from about 99% not provided to about 96%. It's quite a big difference in keyword data that I appreciate having. It's still happening so it doesn't look like a fluke.

Not sure what happened but I'll take the nice little bump in keyword data though. Also, didn't realize you mentioned the time frame but the change took effect on the 31st for me too.

Back