I'll bite...

tumblr_novqgegEh81s2yxylo1_1280.gif

I actually do not think there is going to be a TrafficLeak Bootcamp 2.0 cause I have never seen carter or anyone state that there will be. None of the old formatting is being followed but more importantly they have never used the phrase 'trafficleak bootcamp'.

I went back to the stuff in the goals threads from Oct and Nov and only speculators are stating it is about 'trafficleaks', and at most I see them stating a couple of times 'bootcamp', but I feel like they are just playing on familiarity.

So seriously though where is my freaking golden ticket?!

I can partly agree on this. I think it will be more like a guide to starting your online ventures in general. How to start, where to start, how to grow, how to monetize etc.

It won't specifically be about traffic leaking.

And I have a serious suspicion that if it will be public and I saw some pro members stating that it will be, then It won't hold as much value as it did when it was for a small group. Or I could be wrong, we will see.

But it will definitely be very useful. I'm sure about that.

I have seen beyond the veil, and it is glorious.

And I have a serious suspicion that if it will be public and I saw some pro members stating that it will be, then It won't hold as much value as it did when it was for a small group.
Was not the last bootcamp public as well with that private Dojo. Also where is the Dojo!? I used to see a link in the trafficleak section now it's completely gone.

I'm getting the weird illuminati hieroglyphics too. It feels almost like I've been tapped on the shoulder by a higher power...

Can't wait to get my `committed to success` badge

Back