IFTTT: Share Your Recipes

Degree
Hey, I just discovered IFTTT.com and still haven't dug into it. If your not sure what it is here is a snip from the site:

"With over 130 online channels to automate, you can easily set up IFTTT “recipes” (formulas) to automate the content marketing process, saving you time and generating more results for your business"

Are you using it and how share

If new post on my blog --> Tweet it (Linked title)

::emp::

Yeah, but ppl are really using this is sophisticated ways.
I'm wondering if I can chain things together,
"New post>>tweet
Tweet>>facebook
Facebook>>G+"

Or automat tweets, example,
Related news rss >>tweet to my followers

To keep my tweets updating with any related news.

I want to see if I cam replace social management software with this.

If "3 o'clock " then post this tweet.

If tweet than facebook....etc

I'm sure there is a huge space for automation creativity here. Just need insperation

thanks for the video, yeah this thing is easy peasy. I'm setting up a recipe to add a new post to all my social accounts once I create a new post on my site!

Jeez, thanks for the kick in the ass folks! I messed with IFTTT quite some time ago, but decided to give it another shot after reading this thread. Damn... As a programmer, I'm already seeing how I can tie this into existing frameworks I've written. Time to write some recipes...

I have one set up for my RSS feed reader (Feedly) -> Buffer.

In turn Buffer posts to Twitter, Facebook Page and LinkedIn.

Love IFTTT.

Also got recipes that take rss feed from my blog and posts to a few social bookmarking sites. Just check the Channels section on IFTTT and you'll see what you can post to.

I have one set up for my RSS feed reader (Feedly) -> Buffer.

In turn Buffer posts to Twitter, Facebook Page and LinkedIn.

Love IFTTT.

Also got recipes that take rss feed from my blog and posts to a few social bookmarking sites. Just check the Channels section on IFTTT and you'll see what you can post to.
That alot better than I did. But I did a "rss >> social" for my account on one of my sites. Going to set up the next shortly. I used to do this manually after each post, stupid.

I also started a thread on "imacro" , check that think out. I used it to copy other ppls follower, something I also once did manually. Huge time saver!

Back