I want to post on CoinDesk and other bitcoin magazines. Does anyone know a good list?

Degree
I am starting this SEO endeavor with my company (done deals with IBM) and I have made about 10 really quality buffer 2.0 sites, but I want the real link juice now. Should I post links at these buffer sites or should I somehow get magazines pointing directly at myself?

What strategy might you all implement here?

If your site and product / concept is good enough to strike deals with IBM, you should have no problem doing some real marketing to get real backlinks from real sites.

I'd create some kind of linkable asset regarding whatever you do, that's chock full of information, graphs, images, videos, and all of that kind of thing, make it look better and more organized than anything else in the niche, and then do outreach to those magazine sites and every other blog you can find about the topic. Offer to write them a post about it or an introduction paragraph if they want to share it with their communities. This will imply a blog post, but definitely accept the offer if they'll only blast you out to their social media channels too.

A single link of this kind will out perform all of your web 2.0 sites. You should be able to score 10 or more of these per campaign.

I have gotten one from IBM but they arent entirely sure what the angle is. I was just sourcing my authorship at the end. Not going to have another opportunity like that

I'd go to the crypto subreddits and look at all of the sites that have been posted there. Most crypto sites are promoting where there's lots of people.

I'd sign up to all of the crypto forums and post 10-20 times on each and then use those accounts to share articles from your site on there too. You'll get real traffic and links.

Also, Twitter for crypto is so easy if you use the hashtags. People re-tweet, share, and blog about whatever they can find. They ravenous about the topic. You all you really have to do is get visible and they'll do the rest for you, if your content is worth their time.

Back