I need some motivation to work out... anyone got model connections?

Nat

Degree
I got out of the routine and out of competition, and I just can't find the motivation to work out anymore. A lot of that is because I haven't been taking any breaks from IM, but another huge chunk is motivation... any builders in work with modeling agencies, need a model, or got connections in that industry?

Heard this guy is hiring. Not sure how legit it is.

WFthen.jpg

I find even just getting in for like a 30 min walk on a treadmill is awesome. The mental gains and focus you get should be enough of a motivation. You got it.

Reactions: Nat
A little off topic from OPs original question but I recently came across Scott Adams - the creator of Dilbert. I knew about Dilbert but didn't really know about Scott Adams until this past election when he talked about the power of persuasion and Trump.

I watched a couple of his podcasts, interviews, etc. and he talked about if you put on your exercise clothes, it will help you with actually exercising even if you don't feel like it. He explained this in some YouTube video but I found this where he kind of briefly goes over it here.

Back