Hyphenated Domains for flip

Degree
SO I have a bunch of hyphenated domain some of which are 5-6 years old. They were just lying there. I bought them back in the when hyphenated EMDs were easy to rank, and I overdid a bunch because i had some easy money that time. Well, almost all are expiring this year, so I just wanted to know if I should just let them expire, or are they are still worth it. From a non brand perspective. I know they are worthless as brands. All are single hyphens and 50-500K volumes in adsense niche (Not commercial I mean)

I just want to flip them for say, a few hundred or a thousand each profit after adding like 20-30 pages of content, and some links. I had been out of the game for a while.

I'd free yourself from them by flipping the domains themselves by offering them as singles on domaining forums or as a pack on Flippa, or I'd just let them expire.

It'd be a giant energy, time, money, or effort sink to mess around with all these when you could combine all that and push it towards a more worthy project. I'm all about narrowing focus these days.

Yeah just get them off your plate.

If you never did anything with them when it was easy to rank EMD's and they were actually useful, why would you bother developing now that it's a much tougher battle?

I'm not sure if hundreds of thousands each is realistic unless these are some REALLY nice hyphenated names.

I personally stopped buying hyphenated domains a few years ago and let all mine expire. I still see them being used a lot in the German serps, but not much else

Depends. I've sold quite a few for SEO's, ones that were good sites in their former life and still have great backlinks. But never sold one to an end user yet.

Back