Design Hyper6.com: Fast Turnaround Times, Unbeatable Value & Awesome Designs.

HiGHPeR

BuSo Pro
Hey Builder Society :smile:

Just want to let you all know that we're running a Christmas promo until the end of the month for 20% off all our design service. Simply mention code 20BUILD2016 when you contact us.

As usual, to view our portfolio at www.hyper6.com/

HiGHPeR

BuSo Pro
Hi BuSo!

Are you looking for a new designer in 2017? If so, look no further than hyper6.com!

We can handle all of your design needs.. landing pages, websites (regular HTML, WordPress), Shopify sites, logos/branding, banner packs, email creatives, VSL's or animated videos & really whatever else you require.

Message me directly on hyper6.com, or email me here: info@hyper6.com

You can also Skype me directly: kappa_83

I have never done biz with hyper6 (cldnt afford to), but I was an affiliate of one of his clients, and i always knew I was gonna make money if I sent traffic that direction. I'd hire him if u can afford it. I will be once I get built back up and can do so.
His game =$

HiGHPeR

BuSo Pro
Thanks mj! Appreciate the nice words :smile:
I have never done biz with hyper6 (cldnt afford to), but I was an affiliate of one of his clients, and i always knew I was gonna make money if I sent traffic that direction. I'd hire him if u can afford it. I will be once I get built back up and can do so.
His game =$

HiGHPeR

BuSo Pro
BUSO members! Get 20% off your next design or coding project this holiday! Starts today until Dec 31, 2018 at www.hyper6.com - just mention 20BUSO18 or this post when you get in contact with us!

HiGHPeR

BuSo Pro
Hey my BuSo brothers & sisters!

It's been pretty busy over here working with our clients :smile: But we're always on the lookout for more!

So if you're unhappy with your current site design, or your current designer - contact me today.

The best way to reach me is:

email: info@hyper6.com
phone: 1-800-961-7584
telegram: hyperalex

I hope to hear from you soon :smile:

HiGHPeR

BuSo Pro
Hey all! With the Holidays around the corner we wanted to extend a special BuSo deal to our friends here!

Simply mention code "BUSOXMAS2019"or this post and we'll give you 15% off of your next order with us :smile:

EyesExist

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Great Guy! I think i remember you from wickedfire.. Lived out in Costa Rica maybe?

HiGHPeR

BuSo Pro
Great Guy! I think i remember you from wickedfire.. Lived out in Costa Rica maybe?

Yep the good old wickedfire days :smile:

I'm Canadian but out in Costa Rica! Been here going on 7 years now. What was your wf name? Love seeing so many old 'faces' in here.

Glad to see you still around highper! I still use the logo you made me years ago for my tshirts and hoodies. I'll be using your services in the future for sure

HiGHPeR

BuSo Pro
Hey man!!!! Great seeing you around. That's awesome to hear you still use em :wink:

If you need anything at all, im easy to find!

Phone: 1-800-961-7584 (yup - you'll reach me directly and get to talk to a real person).
Email: info@hyper6.com (my OCD makes me check it often.. can't stand unread messages) :smile:

Glad to see you still around highper! I still use the logo you made me years ago for my tshirts and hoodies. I'll be using your services in the future for sure

HiGHPeR

BuSo Pro
Happy New year BUSO fam! Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas/Holiday or Whatever you may celebrate.

HiGHPeR

BuSo Pro
:surprised: Time really flies :D

I hope everyone @ BUSO is doing great!

If you're in the market for a new landing page or just want to test something vs your control, hit me up today either via pm or alex@hyper6.com.

If there's one thing I love doing its beating your current numbers.

Take a look at a few of our recent projects. Prices can range anywhere from $500-$5k+ as it entirely depends on what you need. Just PSD's? Front/Back-end Coding? etc.

>> Click here to preview our work at www.hyper6.com

P.S. we do websites and logos and pretty much everything else as well :wink:

secretagentdad

American Dad is the best show of all time.
BuSo Pro
Alexes designs actually convert.

Assets his team made for me out perform the rest of my portfolio.
His pricing is surprisingly fair if you're not a pain in the ass.

Pay up.