Design Hyper6.com: Fast Turnaround Times, Unbeatable Value & Awesome Designs.

HiGHPeR

BuSo Pro
Degree
Are you looking for a great new design for your product, service or business? Then its time to use the best company in the business, www.hyper6.com

We've helped hundreds of affiliates and advertisers (3,000+) over the last 4 years get responsive or static high converting landing pages and websites. We also do logos, labels, banners, business cards and whatever else you need.

So if you think its time to switch designers, want better results, or are just looking to test someone else's work then please contact me today and lets see what we can do for you. Visit www.hyper6.com or add me on Skype: kappa_83

You can also email me directly at info@hyper6.com

Last edited:

MetaData

BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
We're very excited to have Hyper6 on-board as we kick-off the Builder Society Marketplace. What really sets Hyper6 apart from a lot of designers is the fact that they also have an understanding of the marketing side of things. Good design will look great, but great design will look great and accomplish something.

HiGHPeR

BuSo Pro
Degree
Thanks MetaData. It's great to be here. I see a lot of familiar faces so I feel right at home already.

Broland

Knowledge = Magic
BuSo Pro
Degree
I used Alex/Hyper6 for my new Local SEO Audit page on DirectoryBug's site. As you can see it turned out awesome.

Highly recommended if you want some quality design for a lander.

Last edited:

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
A while back, I got all bent out of shape with Alex about a miscommunication we had on our very first project together.

I was an idiot.

Hyper6.com provides the absolute best service for the money in the online marketing world. This guy is who you want to work with if you're seeking a sick landing page, advertorial page, website PSD design, or a full-fledged coded WordPress site.

Furthermore, they're as organized as anything I've ever seen. Being a manager of a team myself, I know how hectic it can be to manage hoarde's of clients while juggling all the individual schedules of team workers. Hyper6 has this down to a science, which ALWAYS results in a beautiful design that has been carefully created to generated conversions time after time.

Don't waste your time looking elsewhere for a designer. Go to Hyper6.com

Degree
Thank you all.. I truly appreciate the nice words. I really do my best to keep clients happy.

Degree
Alex has the best business cards, i solely used his business card to crush my adderrals in vegas

lifesaver!!

Degree
I just wanted to let you all know that I'm always available on Skype or email in case you have any questions, or would like to book in a project.

Contact info:

phone: 1-800-961-7584
email: info@hyper6.com

Degree
Alex does great design work, one of the very very very few who I will let do graphic design work over myself. Definitely hire this guy and fund his vacations :wink:

Degree
Alex does great design work, one of the very very very few who I will let do graphic design work over myself. Definitely hire this guy and fund his vacations :wink:
Thanks Tim.. appreciate the nice words. You're a very easy and nice guy to work with. Anytime you need anything else just let me know.

And yes, I can always use travel monies :smile:

<3

Degree
Hello, BuSo members!

I just wanted to let you know we're offering a 15% discount off any design, video, or copywriting work from today until Dec 31, 2015 @ 12AM EST.

Mention code XMASBUSO15

My contact info:

S: kappa_83 (main) // hyper6design (work)
E: info@hyper6.com
T: 1-800-961-7584
W: www.hyper6.com

stackcash

I Sell Words
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Just wanted to stop in and let everyone know that Alex is continuing to create FANTASTIC work for us on a regular basis. Can't beat the quality you get for the price!

HiGHPeR

BuSo Pro
Degree
Thank you, Vin! Always nice to hear more good things!

Happy new year! I hope you all have a marvelous 2016. We're offering 25% off until January 8th, so if anyone needs anything now is the perfect time to order.

Degree
Hey guys! It's been a while since I posted here :smile: Time sure flies..

To make this quick - I wanted to let you all know we're able to take on another few clients for design work. So if you've been thinking about starting a project, now is a great time to have us do it!

The easiest way to reach me to discuss working together is:

Email: info@hyper6.com

HiGHPeR

BuSo Pro
Degree
Hey builders!

Just a quick note that we're still in business and still taking orders :smile:

And we'd be happy to handle any design work you have. Remember we can make you a new website, landing page, branding, banner pack, video, or anything else in between.

The easiest way to reach me to discuss working together is:

Email: info@hyper6.com

Degree
You seem to be the only person listed on the BuSo marketplace who creates custom websites? I'm interested in building a new website and I don't want to use a paid Wordpress template (because WP is so slow and I can't really find a template I like) but the site also needs to support many accounts/users and I'm not a good enough programmer to ever try to make a website with users. I'm going to email you.

You're a BuSo member, so I'm sure you're pretty obsessed with load speeds just like everyone else? :D edit: after speed testing hyper6 maybe not haha
648 x 260

EyesExist

king potential
Degree
I'm interested . I remember your name from before. How are prices for landing pages? Can you DM me that?