Hustler from TheFastlaneForum

Degree
Hello BuSo Fellas,

New here. From India. Hustling my way to freedom. I am into Digital marketing(shocking).

Currently i have my progress thread going on TheFastlaneForum where i am writing about my hustle.

Last year i started working side by side with my job. Getting website design projects was the aim, but later understood that its not feasible for long term.

I am into website design and digital marketing last 4 years working on job. Now trying to do on my own.

Have been designed many websites. Currently have 2 clients for SMM where i am trying my best to learn more about funnels, copy, good ads etc to deliver good results for my clients.

Excited to join you all. @eliquid post brought me here.

Thanks

BM

Last edited:

bernard

BuSo Pro
Degree
Welcome.

What is the Fastlaneforum about generally?

It seems like a very US centric forum.

secretagentdad

Keyword Sheeter - The Bestest Keyword Tool
BuSo Pro
Degree
Welcome.

Basically it’s a personality cult forum about making money run by the nicest gurutard on the planet. I mean that in a positive and completely respectful way.

Buy his books they’re absolutely great. I highly recommend them.

Last edited:
Degree
Basically it’s a personality cult forum about making money run by the nicest gurutard on the planet. I mean that in a positive and completely respectful way.

Buy his books they’re absolutely great. I highly recommend them.
Hello, it feels you are making bad comments about that forum. To me that place is good. Anyhow it's personal opinions of each other.
Welcome.

Thank you! I am new here. Do let me know how to learn best from this forum.

Ryuzaki

女性以上のお金
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Thanks @eliquid.

Shall i post my progress thread here too? what do you suggest?
For sure. You'll get a unique type of feedback here from long time veterans and interaction from newcomers alike. There's no better place to ask questions than here.

Welcome aboard! MJ DeMarco's Millionaire Fastlane is probably the most ground breaking book I've read when it comes to scalable business. I need to pickup Unscripted and give it a whirl.

Degree
For sure. You'll get a unique type of feedback here from long time veterans and interaction from newcomers alike. There's no better place to ask questions than here.

Welcome aboard! MJ DeMarco's Millionaire Fastlane is probably the most ground breaking book I've read when it comes to scalable business. I need to pickup Unscripted and give it a whirl.
Then i will go ahead and post it here. I was going through day 1 of Digital crash course here, and man, so much to grasp just in one chapter. Mind blowing. What i learned from MJ books were there in that chapter. Very insightful for new comers and veteran.

Thanks Ryuzaki. I am Shiroe from Log Horizon. :D

Last edited: