Huge CSS gallery list for submitting your website to...

vinnypolston

Boot Camp
Degree
Hey guys!

Have been sitting on this for a while now. Figure I'd share it with you fine folks. A while back I came across a service while looking for back linking opportunities for submitting to css galleries. Found this service that will submit manually submit your site to some pretty impressive galleries for like $49 dollars. Of course there isn't a guarantee that your site will be listed. Just thought I'd share: http://thecssgallerylist.com/

They supply the whole list if you want to do it manually yourself / have a VA do it for you. Or just pay the 49 and have them do it

Haven't tested this myself and not affiliated with them --so I can't vouch for it. But looks legit. :thumbsup:

Just checked it out and submitted a site. I'l update when I get the report to let everyone know how it went.
It is 50% off at the moment with their coupon code: WEBSITELOVE

That's potentially one heck of a deal, especially with that code.

Definitely looking forward to seeing your results @drsmiley! Thanks for sharing. Calamari you're right --I'll probably go ahead and give it a try. Hard to say no with the code. Glad you all are getting some use out of it. No sense in me hoarding what I find

I remember when they were only $29 a pop!

I've used them before and got maybe 5 solid links and another 5 so-so links. Not a bad deal at all. Nothing that will end up penalizing you.

I think results will vary based on the quality of your design too, of course. But I'm sure every site being submitted to is slammed with countless submissions to queue through.

If you have a quality logo, consider using the same company for logo submission.

Good stuff @Devil Anse. Appreciate you letting us know your past results. I think you're right about it being entirely dependent on the site's design. Didn't know about the logo submission. Will definitely check it out

Yeah, thanks. All though you probably won't get penalized for them, depending on your niche they might not carry much weight

Anyone who's tried this can you share your results? Did you get accepted into many of them? Does your site have a lot of custom css? Thx

Great contribution. I am pretty sure I read about something like this on Jon Cooper's blog, but just never ended up taking action. Good low hanging fruit : ) thanks!

Back