How to track user until purchase

Degree
Hallo, Buso.

I have a question about tracking user until purchase to understand which channel that perform best.

i have small business selling accessories, also having small amount of organic traffic which also running small amount of budget for ads.

i want to know how to track user from organic traffic that come until lead, whether is the user the first user come and then coming back later (lets said 15days or 2 month latter) to another pages and purchase NOR user that come and then purchase directly. how does i know that things? i heard about cookies and last click first click, but i don't understand about it.

1) do you have ecommerce? As far as I understand you are selling products.

Get a programmer. Programmer will add analytics on site (code) + he'll also add tags / make Google tag manager.

You can do this all by yourself, but I always try to optimize my time and give this to others to do.

Here's a video guide by someone

Dont complicate things and DO NOT mesaure too much! You are not spending millions where every cent counts + they have people just to do hardcore optimization because of profit they do.

Just look at basics that is Conversion rate + ad budget / spend etc. Most important is ROAS ( return on ad spend)

1) do you have ecommerce? As far as I understand you are selling products.

Get a programmer. Programmer will add analytics on site (code) + he'll also add tags / make Google tag manager.

You can do this all by yourself, but I always try to optimize my time and give this to others to do.

Here's a video guide by someone

Dont complicate things and DO NOT mesaure too much! You are not spending millions where every cent counts + they have people just to do hardcore optimization because of profit they do.

Just look at basics that is Conversion rate + ad budget / spend etc. Most important is ROAS ( return on ad spend)
thank you for the input.

sure, i am not trying to complicated the things, but i want to make sure the money that i have is really to spend for the performance channel, and i want to "catch" that person come to the site where they are come but not purchase directly.

Back