How to receive Amazon.in affiliate payments without Indian bank account?

Degree
I'm wondering if it's possible to receive affiliate payouts from amazon.in without an Indian bank account. It seems to be the only option they offer (no vouchers or anything like that!). I thought one of you might have experience with this, like maybe there's something like Transferwise that offers permanent Indian bank routing numbers to be able to receive money generated with amazon.in affiliate sales.

Are you certain that Payoneer works that way around? The landing page you linked only mentions that you can receive US/EU payments through Payoneer on you local Indian bank account - not the other way around. So from what I understand it offers a solution for Indian companies and individuals to receive payment from US and EU clients and transfer the money to their "local bank" in India.. I hope I'm wrong tho.

I haven't looked into this for 6 (or so) months, but I thought the complication was getting a PAN (Permanent Account Number), rather than needing a Bank account which handles Rupees.

Not sure where you live infinitnet, but I've heard good reviews from UK folk about this service: http://www.pancard.co.uk/
HTH

Yeah indeed you need a PAN as well as an Indian bank account.

> Not sure where you live infinitnet, but I've heard good reviews from UK folk about this service:

Thanks, this looks interesting but seems to be limited to UK residents. I live in Germany. Looks like pancardonline dot com (999 posts required to post links? lol) could be a replacement for the service you suggested. Then I'd still need an Indian bank routing number though, which I don't have a solution for yet.

There are some new players in India such as PayTM and "Airtel Bank", these are digital wallets that can be signed up to online but are effectively bank accounts part of the NEFT/national network.

You will still need to pass KYC, but it's not that difficult. PM me if you want help.

If it's worthwhile you could also just set up a company and get a PAN card legitimately, the whole thing will run you about $700.

Back