How To Index New Backlinks on Existing Post of A Website Efficiently?

Degree
Hi BUSO experts and members,

I learn that there is a link building technique by asking the site owners to place a text link on their existing posts (already published for a long period).
Do you think this is a good link building technique? Good and Bad? for example, we can take available link juices and trust of the post?

More important, May you pls advise me how can we get those links indexed quickly? (if you share some articles about this topic, it would be great) because the existing post was old, it may take a long time period for Google Bot to visit the page again and get the new backlinks indexed.

Many thanks for your advice and discussion!

William

1. That technique is fine.
2. No, don't worry about indexing or speed of it at all.
+ Be patient. It should not matter nor cross your mind.

In the grand scheme of things, that's short term thinking.

I agree with @contract. Google's entire livelihood exists on them crawling the web. If the page your link was placed on is worth anything, it will be re-crawled in a matter of 2 or 3 days. If it's weak, then give it a week or so. If it's a powerful link, there's no need to rush it. It's already on "rush mode." If it's a weak link, then being anxious about it isn't worth your brain-energy anyways. You can trust Google to do their job, that much I know. They find every single new page. It's even faster since they know it exists and is already indexed.

Otherwise, if you want to push it, you can fetch as Google, Tweet it, create backlinks to this page, whatever. But you're just compounding the issue. "I want Google to crawl this old page, but now this requires them to crawl other old or new pages too."

I guess if you wanted to ensure you keep under the radar and don't flag that particular page as having a new link on it you could share another page on the site on social media and that might get the whole site crawled again?

If it is a Wordpress site or any other decent CMS, search engines normally gets pinged when they update or publish a new post.

Like others have said, wouldn't even waste time thinking about it. Focus your efforts on getting it done and move on to your next task.

Of course you can give it some contextual links that build by GSA SER, but don't too aggressive just about 100 of good contextual links is good enough. Or you could send them some social signals and patiently wait for sometime.

Of course you can give it some contextual links that build by GSA SER
No offense but, if someone is going to give you a link and you turn around and throw some spam at their page, its kind of a dick move. Just my opinion

Use google mobile friendly test. Press "Submit to Google". If the page is worth a crap it will be crawled in a couple minutes up to a couple of days. If the page is crap, well then do you really want a link from it?

No offense but, if someone is going to give you a link and you turn around and throw some spam at their page, its kind of a dick move. Just my opinion

I mean setting up GSA not with spammy links, you could setting the tool to find the niche related site (Not using the spammy verified list that overuse and oversell out there) and prepared the content quality enough and not too aggressive building links too much like I said before. 100 links with high quality platforms only when you properly set up the GSA campaigns is just like the positive signal, never a big deal in negative their site.

If your site is quality enough, it's will be crawled and indexed in matter of days.

I'm on side with #JasonSc, make sure your site and the site you linking is good before submitting or do something to make it re-crawl.

Back