How much would you expect this site to sell for?

Yup. US seller. Once they froze the auction, they sent me an email asking for my passport as well as any comments. I typed in "FUCK YOU" and, after my identity was cleared, they stated they were banning that site from Flippa for "unstated reasons." FUCK THEM.

How fast a site on EF sells is based upon the price of the site. 10k> sites sell 4 weeks. Sites over 10k takes more. My 35k site took 5 week from when they stated they'll list the site until they had a buyer sent in the check.

Are you obligated to sell through flippa? I see lots of sites that say they've been relisted, is this a factor of not accepting bids, buyer backing out, or receiving no bids? Some of all 3?

You're not obligated, you can take your site and list it elsewhere if it doesn't sell. Its usually going to be either a buyer backing out, not getting bids (would never happen w/ a decent site at $1 no reserve), or not hitting reserve.

Where did you end up listing?

Hey Shooter,

Based on the stats as you've laid them out, you'd sell with us (Empire Flippers) for between $7K - $8K. We've actually created a Valuation Tool to help you get an approximate value of your site without having to actually list with us. It's free, but we do use this as lead generation for us to eventually help get you to sell with us! (All information is confidential and never shared outside of EF)

For sites valued at $2K - $100K, I honestly believe we're the best option around for selling your site. Yes, we charge more than Flippa does (15% as opposed to 10%) but that doesn't matter nearly as much if we can help you sell for more. Ultimately, buyers appreciate the fact that we vet all listings and are willing to pay a premium for that.

In the last few months we've been moving into the $100K - $300K range and have just added a few listings in this range. We've spoken to buyers in our audience that are looking for these sites and we're happy to be moving up the value chain.

Back