Votes: 5 27.8%
  • 101-200

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 200+

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Degree
I was just wondering this.

I have 5, but I only have 1 built out. I got into a creative mode and spent more money than I should have. Hopefully I'll get around to building them out one day.

Oh, and I created a poll! Awesome.

RiverStyx

Boot Camp
Degree
I have far too many that are just sitting in registrar accounts. Really need to start setting up my PBN....goal for next month I think.

CCarter

If they cease to believe in u, do u even exist?
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
Less and Less every year... Extreme realism - No way I'll have over 400+ successful online projects, and most were sitting dormant. Earlier this year I started deleting more and more - even ones that were upto 8+ years old - lol some PBN or domainer got lucky. :smile:

I realized I'm not in the domaining business nor am I interested in having a thousands small projects running around.

Degree
I have about 250, but the majority are for linking purposes. Most all of these are a mix of:

• High PR Blogs (unique content PBN)
  • Dropped Domains With Good Existing Backlinks (use for future money sites, pumpers, or even 301)
  • High DA/TF Domains (for spun content PBN)
  • Niche Related Domains For Smaller Network of Sites Built Around Specific Niches (pumpers)

Lion

Past Leader of a False Pride
Degree
I had about 130 at one point. I actually just created a "Master File" in Excel to track which ones I'm keeping or letting drop. Like CCarter, it's just silly. I can't possibly build out all of these, which is why I bought them. So many have been renewed for years and I've never touched them. I'm slowly trimming it down to less than 10.

Degree
I have about 80 right now, which is far too many. Half of them aren't developed. A quarter of them have pumpers built that aren't juiced enough to matter. The other quarter are completed or semi-completed MFA's. I want to start an authority site soon though and may abandon all of these other sites and domains. Simplifying just makes sense. We only have so much time.

Degree
0-10, largely because I spent "that period" of time people spend accumulating domains just building web 2.0's and parasites. By the time I was over the EMD gold-rush feeling, I was still sitting on only a few domains. I'm thankful for that in some ways, and not in others. I don't have any really old aged sites.

Degree
Like others, I've been hanging on to far too many EMD's, ever since the days of making 100's of those all earning a couple bucks a day. It was a cute idea and a giant waste of money for most people. There's only one guy I know of who scaled that model into like 25¢ a day per site. Kind of stupid. But he had 1000's of them. Of course, he eventually got popped.