How fast can you launch a profitable site?

Degree
Hello guys,

I read a lot about IM and often it seems so effortless to create and launch a site. I was wondering, how fast can you launch a new site profitable site?

Which sites are easier to launch fast and which are harder?

I really appreciate your replies!

It will mostly depend on your traffic source and what you're selling.

For instance,

You could put a lander together in a couple of hours and throw PPC traffic at it almost instantly. If you get lucky (or have MGru's fb advertising accounts), you might be profitable right off the bat.

On the other hand you could build a large authority site with tons of content, do seo , traffic leaks etc. This will take months.

On top of what Luke said, you can make a lander for an offer or a basic website with marketable content on it and Amazon ads/adsense, and post it around social media and forums and whatnot and you're bound to at least make a little bit of money.

If your goal is to launch a profitable website as quickly as possible, find an offer in a niche you're already knowledgeable in, and make a decent sales page and find ways to sneak it into forums/social media without being called out for spamming.

On top of what Luke said, you can make a lander for an offer or a basic website with marketable content on it and Amazon ads/adsense, and post it around social media and forums and whatnot and you're bound to at least make a little bit of money.

If your goal is to launch a profitable website as quickly as possible, find an offer in a niche you're already knowledgeable in, and make a decent sales page and find ways to sneak it into forums/social media without being called out for spamming.

Thx to both of you for your answer!

Any good example for such a site?

Back