How do people make 50k twitter accounts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

built

//
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
And then get them to follow specific people?

Im really curious how this works. How do the people selling followers etc accomplish this?

Blackhat to get there, white hat to stay there....

Just got on Fiverr and have someone send 5k fake likes to your account for $5. Then, grow your audience naturally by curating great content, sharing great tips, sharing funny/humorous pictures about your niche, and generally becoming seen as a influencer in your niche.

Bots will get you high numbers but, in my experience, those accounts are worthless. You end up just getting random follows or people who are trying to do the same thing you are - it's a digital circle jerk. Just like anything else, you need to prove that you know what you're talking about and have the answers that these people want. Once you get there, your natural followers will be hyper-targeted to what your pushing and much more likely to convert for you.

Blackhat to get there, white hat to stay there....

Just got on Fiverr and have someone send 5k fake likes to your account for $5. Then, grow your audience naturally by curating great content, sharing great tips, sharing funny/humorous pictures about your niche, and generally becoming seen as a influencer in your niche.

Bots will get you high numbers but, in my experience, those accounts are worthless. You end up just getting random follows or people who are trying to do the same thing you are - it's a digital circle jerk. Just like anything else, you need to prove that you know what you're talking about and have the answers that these people want. Once you get there, your natural followers will be hyper-targeted to what your pushing and much more likely to convert for you.

Good advice. Although I wanted to create the followers so I could sell them on fiverr and be able to spend more money on my project lol

Good advice. Although I wanted to create the followers so I could sell them on fiverr and be able to spend more money on my project lol

You'll spend more on proxies than you'll make on $4 per job. Well, maybe not if you can scrape and sort public proxies, but it's definitely not worth your time. You'd be better off getting a day job.

You'll spend more on proxies than you'll make on $4 per job. Well, maybe not if you can scrape and sort public proxies, but it's definitely not worth your time. You'd be better off getting a day job.
The problem is I don't have time due to college, id either have to stop working on my website and get a job or continue as I've been doing.

maybe il sell a kidney:wink:

jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back