How do I make a fake Facebook account without getting banned?

built

//
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
I made one a few weeks ago for fan page commenting and group leaking but now I have this verification nonsense where I have to send my ID.

How do you guys get passed this?

They're throwing the ID requests at accounts that are showing obvious "suspicious" activity. You can try using proxies when you sign up, but they're getting pretty good at identifying fake accounts.

My best guess would be to try and use the account in a natural way to throw off their filters.

They're throwing the ID requests at accounts that are showing obvious "suspicious" activity. You can try using proxies when you sign up, but they're getting pretty good at identifying fake accounts.

My best guess would be to try and use the account in a natural way to throw off their filters.
I'll try this, wont join any groups or anything until a few days after I made the account.

I also read that if you sign up as someone under 18 then they wont ask for ID verification so I'll try that out too

Might be out of your price range per account but the best way I've heard of getting accounts is simply to buy the 5+ year aged accounts of people "quitting" FB.

If you're clever about it you can get them for free though. Someone I know was running a "We help you quit FB" site almost 2 years ago simply as a way of getting people to hand over aged accounts for free.

I'll try this, wont join any groups or anything until a few days after I made the account.
Hm.. joining a couple of groups, sending some friend requests, or being active in other ways just seems like the natural way to go in.. especially in the beginning.

Someone I know was running a "We help you quit FB" site almost 2 years ago simply as a way of getting people to hand over aged accounts for free.
Brilliant!

Does anybody know how many accounts they allow on the same IP addy? I've been running two of my own now this way for awhile without a problem and only advertising on one of them.

If I start new ones, will I need to put each of them on a separate IP/box or can I run multiple accounts safely on the same box if I'm not using any of them to advertise, but to just make comments?

Back