How can we effectively earn backlinks without resorting to unethical practices?

Degree
Alright, I totally get that this question pops up a bunch, but here's the real deal – if you just sit there doing nothing for your backlink game, you won't see the good vibes rolling in. Now, here's the kicker – building links by hand is about as exciting as watching paint dry. So, what's the lowdown on getting those backlinks without diving into the unethical swamp? That's what I'm going to share based on my experience here.

First things first, you gotta ditch the idea that buying links is a shortcut to success. That's like trying to cheat in a game where everyone's watching – not a smart move. Instead, focus on creating killer content that people actually want to share. Think about it – if your content is top-notch, others will link to it without you even breaking a sweat. It's like being the cool kid in school; everyone wants to hang out with you.

Now, let's talk relationships. Not the romantic kind, but the online kind. Building genuine connections with influencers and other businesses in your niche is gold. Collaborate, share insights, and before you know it, you've got a network that's happy to throw some backlinks your way. So, long story short, it's all about quality content and building relationships – no shortcuts, no shady stuff.
if you have any opinions on this I would be delighted to hear them :smile:

Are you referring to blackhat techniques as unethical swamp?

I think, either you put your own time or hire someone to build links for you. This, to me is an ethical process.

Are you referring to blackhat techniques as unethical swamp?

I think, either you put your own time or hire someone to build links for you. This, to me is an ethical process.
it's the algorithms' fault that backlinks are supposed to be created either by ourselves or other publishers. This leads to inevitable manipulation of search engines, whether we like it or not.

But I must agree with you, this is a necessary action for any website to rank better.

Back