How can i post Amazon deals without using price info?

built

//
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
I want to post the latest deals for my niche, I have a plugin that automatically updates price info however when it comes to titles I'm not sure what to do.

I think it's against TOS to say "save 25% on blue widgets" ?

Any ideas on what I could do instead?

Aren't you allowed to show prices if using the API since it will update the prices automatically?

Obviously I'm assuming your plugin uses the API.

Are you referring to your page title? If you're showing several products on the page, you could say "save up to 25%" and then you're not claiming that they all are 25% off.

Aren't you allowed to show prices if using the API since it will update the prices automatically?

Obviously I'm assuming your plugin uses the API.

Yup the plugin uses the Api, however I don't think it can update page titles automatically

Are you referring to your page title? If you're showing several products on the page, you could say "save up to 25%" and then you're not claiming that they all are 25% off.
Yup the page title. Hmm, that's a pretty good idea. I didn't think of that!

Make sure your plugin adds some kind of statement, even if at the bottom, that automatically updates the date when the API information was last refreshed. Amazon demands this. Also, make sure your title tag discount information stays accurate. If you get a manual review this is something they check.

Is the plugin written in PHP? You could modify the plugin script (comment out the product price so it does not show for each item) or use the Amazon Product Advertising API to write a custom interface.

Back