How can I learn the internet business faster?

Degree
How can I go faster?
I have started to learn html and css. But I am going very slow.

What kind of books should I read to organize my learning routines, to learn more and better? To really improve in the professional field.

I feel that there are many topics that I don't know and I don't see that the pace I'm going at can lead me to make a living from the internet in a short period of time.

I´m 22 and it´s the first time in mi life that i´m focused on progress

How can I go faster?
I have started to learn html and css. But I am going very slow.

What kind of books should I read to organize my learning routines, to learn more and better? To really improve in the professional field.

I feel that there are many topics that I don't know and I don't see that the pace I'm going at can lead me to make a living from the internet in a short period of time.

I´m 22 and it´s the first time in mi life that i´m focused on progress
What's your goal? What project are you working on?

Instead of looking for topics to learn or books to read, I'd set your sites on something to build (or even better: a problem to solve.)

That project/problem will guide your learning in a far more constructive way.
Or to quote Alice in Wonderland...
Alice: “Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?”
Cheshire Cat: “That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.”
Alice: “I don't much care where.”
Cheshire Cat: “Then it doesn't much matter which way you go.”

there is a guy who has given me the opportunity to introduce me to the world of SEO and digital business in general.
At the moment he has given me two "assignments".
1º- I need to learn web design so he can send me design jobs that he can't do due to lack of time.
2º-When I learn web design, I will start doing projects on my own, advised by him.

I've been trying to get results for some time but recently I've started to get serious. I have a job, I'm trying to make new friends... you could say that I'm starting to live, taking responsibilities for the first time in my life.
It's overwhelming, and on a personal level I'm moving forward little by little, learning to love and respect myself. But professionally, in business, I have no references to begin to work on improving.

You can get an overview of the entire internet marketing game at our free Digital Strategy Crash Course right here on the forum. It's designed for people in your position to give you a map of the landscape quickly and help you understand not only what you should be thinking about but how to think about it. There's web design segments, too.

I agree with @zak that you should get to work and learn what you need to learn as you encounter it in the trenches. That's how you'll know you aren't wasting your time learning stuff you don't need to learn and make sure what you're learning is the most important thing you need at that moment. It's how to not waste time, which you may feel you have endless amounts of at age 22, but it goes by fast.

Lastly, if your goal is to learn web design (and it sounds like not just HTML and CSS and maybe JS, but also some scripting with JS, maybe some PHP and database stuff my MySQL, etc.), then you should definitely do some very introductory free courses somewhere like Codecademy. The HTML, CSS, JS, and PHP would be well worth your time.

I'm going to go out on a likely limb and assume you'll spend most of your time working with Wordpress if you're not doing e-commerce. Going through their developer documentation will bring you up to speed on a lot of things very fast. As you encounter concepts you don't understand, research them. You'll learn a lot very quickly and learn your way around the CMS you'll probably be using the most if not exclusively.

Back