How accurate do you feel Ahref DR is now?

bernard

BuSo Pro
Degree
I'm doing a lot of keyword difficulty research right now and I am noticing a lot of sites ranking in the top 10 with very low Ahref scores, like <10 or even 0.

That's a little weird to me, because I know some of these keywords are unlikely to be that easy.

I've also built a lot of links to my site and it hasn't really moved DR wise in a while.

I'm wondering if maybe they're having some issues with updating DR?

In any case, I'm just going by lowest DR >10 in my keyword research as it seems to mainly be an issue between 0-20.

Yeah I am with you, i think the accuracy is questionable at best. But its the best we got out there in terms of tools. The DR only takes into account backlinks I like semrushes take on KD a lot it kind of factors in the higher amount of authority sites.

I have a site getting 500 visits a day right now with a dr of 0. I am scared people will stop copycatting it but the dr just hasn't gone up.

I think document count metrics Trump everything.

All in title, and keyword in text on page matter. Looking at backlink counts and acquisition rates after that is only sorta helpful.

Google has gotten into the habit of lying when it matters with regards to document counts so hopefully 3rd party crawlers and smaller search engine step it up and get in on the action in that game.

Back