Household appliances and other useful gadgets thread

bernard

BuSo Pro
Degree
What are some (only a few) household appliances or other gadgets that really makes your life better and simpler?

darkzerothree

DunkelNullDrei
Degree
- Multitool (Leatherman)
- Good kitchen knives
- Battery powered screwdriver

Degree
Juicer and blender... if you don't keep it tuned, you're running behind the pack before you start.

Calamari

BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
Coffee maker and toaster. Just finished breakfast...

bernard

BuSo Pro
Degree
- Multitool (Leatherman)
- Good kitchen knives
- Battery powered screwdriver

Good kitchen knives have made all the difference in me cooking better and healthier food. Didn't realize before what a difference it makes.

Yeah, I lost mine years ago in an airplane. I don't know if I need it honestly with the improvements in iPad tech. I find the Kindle app on ipad to be really good for reading.

Juicer and blender... if you don't keep it tuned, you're running behind the pack before you start.

Yep, both are on my buy list.

Coffee maker and toaster. Just finished breakfast...

Speaking of coffee makers, has anyone done a coffee maker vs instant coffee price comparison? I drink a lot of coffee and considering going back to brewing it.

Degree
Z8YcUXL.jpg

A nice floor fan that can rotate and has different settings is great for cycling air around, especially when you've had the windows closed for a while, and even better when it's comfy outside and you want to save some money on the power bill. I love mine in the bedroom.