Home Depot Affiliate Program

Degree
Looking to join the Home Depot affiliate program through Commission Junction. When reading the terms and conditions it says 0% commission with one day cookie.

Can anybody shed some light on this?

Anybody here a Home depot affiliate?

" Our current commission is 3% on products, mobile, and buy online pick up in-store orders and 5% on custom blinds."

Though unless you got a site already ranking with a ton of traffic very unlikely you're get approved.

If you go to CJ and look at the Home Depot affiliate program - " 0% commision and 1 day referral period " is mentioned for all their programs.
Most probably they don;t need new affiliates.

Or it's a goofy typo or a problem pulling the data from the database that stores that info.

What you could do is apply, and if they accept then toss a friend $5 and tell them to spend $3 of it on a bag of screws or something eligible, and see if it pops up in the account.

I wouldn't just brush it off is my point, if it potentially can make you a lot of money. I'd test it, like all things should be.

Has this been figured out? I'm actually prepping to send some traffic their way too.

Back