Content Highest Quality Result-Oriented Content [30% Off BuSo Member Only]

LinkPlate

Head Chef @ Linkplate
BuSo Pro
Degree
To celebrate the launch of this thread and give you the chance to try out service in this very crowded space - I am giving away

1) ARTICLE AT A 50% DISCOUNT ($75 instead of already discounted $105) TO BUSO MEMBERS WITH 1YR+ OLD ACCOUNTS AND 100+ POSTS

2) Free CORA Report for any keyword of your choosing

PM me to get the coupon code for the 50% discount!

Last edited:

LinkPlate

Head Chef @ Linkplate
BuSo Pro
Degree
I don’t know about you but MOST content providers I worked with (as a client) either only ask for a topic and # of words, OR, you have to spend at least 5 - 10 minutes ordering 1 content article.

I am tired of that shit!

The focus should be what result the content should achieve. Number of words help - but should be secondary.

That's why I setup the service to get things done in a new way! Login and check it out: orders.linkplate.com/signup

I am also giving away
1) 10 FREE REVIEW COPIES AT 50% DISCOUNT ($75 instead of $105) - PM for discount!
2) FREE CORA REPORT. Get it here

Stay safe out there

Degree
I've ordered 5 articles from LinkPlate over the last year and have been happy with each one. While the prices are a bit higher than some other vendors, the level of research and writing style have been worth it in my opinion and Alex has become my go-to when I need a very high quality article that I'm not comfortable outsourcing elsewhere or don't have the time to do myself.

LinkPlate

Head Chef @ Linkplate
BuSo Pro
Degree

Happy Thursday and hope you're all staying safe!

Nowadays, it's no longer a question of what you need to do to rank #1! (I can show you that with CORA)

Its whether you can implement it!

Hit us up for some FREE CORA REPORTS! What do you have to lose?

Last edited: