High Risk, High Reward Methods

Degree
I was wondering if there are any free methods of IM that involve high risk in some way (except for money) but could pay off immediately if executed correctly.

I need money right now and I realize that my current method is going to take at least another month or two to start producing any income.

It can take years to make a profit.

If you can't accept that, this industry is not for you.

Either make sacrifices or quit.

I can't think of any method that wouldn't require cash. Even spamming would have the cost of the software, proxies for scraping a list or buying a list, bandwidth for the posting, etc.

The fastest method would be to write some amazing content and try to get as much traffic to it as possible and push CPM ads and maybe Amazon cookies. Write one killer piece of content and put it on Reddit, forums, social networks, and do your best to get it to catch fire. Rinse and repeat.

I'd go ahead and do this for any project you've already got cooking so it can benefit from the links and social shares.
726 x 241

start spamming reddit with *quality* posts and eventually something will catch momentum and you will make some nice ad revenue

mhKP5Dk.png

Client work fastest money IMO

While we're on the subject of client work, I've tried to reach out to local agencies for subcontract work and I'm getting about a 20% response. The bad thing is, no work is available.

Do you think that reaching out to agencies is the best way to go or should I be spending my time trying to reach out to companies that need the work?

What have you found works best?

Do you think that reaching out to agencies is the best way to go or should I be spending my time trying to reach out to companies that need the work?

Reach out to the companies that needs the work done, you have more control over the situation and the customer relationship.

The problem with "immediate payoff" methods are that they trap you and take away from the projects that will provide true financial independence. Of course, it's a double edged sword because we all start here and return here a lot. The method of escape is what changes how long you're stuck though.

For instance, how many actors go to Hollywood, or musicians running to New York and Nashville, and all end up completely screwed. They live out of vans, they end up waiting tables, can't earn enough money to pay rent or to be out hunting for opportunity. They end up being another tiny fish in a huge pond of opportunity with no time to go after it. And they can't even afford to move back home. They thought they were in like Flynn but they got stuck like Chuck.

Money NOW gets spent now and then the next now comes. I'm not saying to ignore the now problems because you can't. But I don't think jumping in the trenches for "now money" is smart. That's how you get stuck in the loop of nows.

I see two approaches that are better than trying to build up a client business, because even that's going to take some serious grind.
  1. Cut expenses everywhere you can and go like a mad man at your long-term project to shorten the amount of time you're in this low part of the roller coaster, or
  2. Go get an 8 hour a day job of any kind that pays for more than your base expenses, and use the surplus money to pay others to grow your long-term project while you're at work.
That's the only two ways you'll escape, because those are the two ways that actively pursue shortening the time period of "stuck." Everything else is just shiny opportunities that sneakily ensnare you by taking more of your time.

What I'm saying is, instead of focusing on making cash with methods that have no time parameters set around them... focus on making time with methods that aren't tied to your time. And if you can't do that immediately, at least find a way to set boundaries around your time.

Back