Hi, Lyanna here.

lyannastark

Valar Morghulis
Boot Camp
Degree
Some of you here might know me from WF/BHU. I was just invited here today and I love what I'm seeing so far. I'm no SEO/ marketing guru, but I am knowledgeable about quite a number of things indirectly related to this space. I went pretty much AWOL from the whole internet scene, mainly because of a bout of severe depression triggered by the loss of a family member and a good friend of mine, but I've realised that life is for the living and I've kicked myself in the ass and have vowed to keep moving forward.

Okay enough of that. Currently I'm working on my baby, a little site that I've began developing a few months ago. Not making any money yet, mainly because I abandoned it for a bit. The good news is that it's been aging, so woohoo! I'm writing the content myself. This site has the potential to go in many different directions. Eventually, I want to create an entire product series (ebooks) and market them ferociously. Right now, my main aim is to build a strong community. Not focusing on SEO. I'll be traffic leaking my way to oblivion. Search traffic will come, but I now know it's not the be-all and end-all of traffic.

With all that said, I'm happy to be a part of this blossoming community, I'll contribute as thoroughly and as best as I can! Hats off to all the great people I'm seeing here so far. @MetaData @CCarter @Hitman-Zone @RadiantDarkness just to name a few. With you guys here, I know this forum is off to a very bright future! :smile:

TL;DR : I like this forum... alot. :wink:

SmokeTree

Developer/Linux Consultant
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Welcome to BuSo Lyanna, glad to see you here :smile:

MetaData

BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
Thank you for the kind words and welcome to the forum, happy to have you here :smile: Glad you're back on the grind, let's Build!

Degree
I don't like to overload my messages with many welcome posts, but I regret not to say hello to each new member... so welcome :smile: