Hi. I'm new member from Thailand nice to meet you guys.

Degree
Hi. My name is Varaya from Thailand. Now I sell my coloring book in Amazon Kindle. And my new project is teach Thai on Udemy.
If you come to Thailand and would like any suggestion please feel free to contact me. If you want to learn Thai or Chinese too I can teach you guys. I'm Thai- Chinese. My E-mail.: nangougou@yahoo.com

Sutra

Breathe the body deep
BuSo Pro
Degree
Welcome to the board. Glad you signed up! (Anyone reading this, Varaya and I know each other in real life).

Can you give some details on how you started with selling your coloring book on Amazon? Any tips for people who are brand new and want to start selling booking on Amazon Kindle?

Ryuzaki

女性以上のお金
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Now I sell my coloring book in Amazon Kindle.
That's sweet. How do you color on a Kindle though? Is there some coloring app?

I thought about that kind of thing as soon as adult coloring books hit the scene. There's so many sub-niches that can still be targeted. Garden, Music, Fantasy, etc. Seems like something really easy to produce too (on paper at least, not sure about the coloring apps).

Welcome aboard!

Degree
That's sweet. How do you color on a Kindle though? Is there some coloring app?

I thought about that kind of thing as soon as adult coloring books hit the scene. There's so many sub-niches that can still be targeted. Garden, Music, Fantasy, etc. Seems like something really easy to produce too (on paper at least, not sure about the coloring apps).

Welcome aboard!
Thank you for your answer. I have made digital file and Amazon do paperback for me. For me I research first which kind of coloring book get more search. But for the other step I have to learn about marketing. Please treat me kindly

Degree
I Loved Thailand, such nice people and I don't think I had one bad meal in whole time I was there. The food was unbelievably good.

Degree
I considered doing one of those adult colouring books too! Looked really fun to put together and quite easy to publish on CreateSpace to get a physical copy.

I also think childrens' colouring books could work too if you can get the right search terms ... you'll need to be a bit creative ... but I think something like "Fireman Colouring Book" could work and show for searches on "Fireman Sam colouring book" and the like