Hi Guys!

Degree
How are you?

My name is Jordan... I have been doing various things online over the past 6 years in the hopes of making money. Usually I have done methods that lean more towards grayhat which means I make a decent sum of cash quickly, but then the method dies off.

Lately I have been taking a more slow approach based around building blogs and email lists in niches that I am passionate about in the hopes that I can make it a more long term thing. The fast money is fun, but it is not really sustainable.

I found this site on a reddit r/juststart thread and figured I would join up. Always good to network with other like minded people!

Ryuzaki

女性以上のお金
Staff member
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Welcome, I think you're on the right path. I made that same switch from black hat to grey hat to white hat over the course of a decade or so. I sleep far better as a white hat, but the ramping up time is grueling to say the least, and you're still subject to the unpredictable algorithm changes. But you survive if you're doing it right, even if you ride the rollercoaster.

Make sure you check out our Digital Strategy Crash Course and the Traffic Leaks Boot Camp, a method where many of us can go out and get 250,000 visitors across a couple days for free, which also helps with SEO. The point of Traffic Leaks is to be a marketer and not wait on Google (and this ends up showing Google you're worthy of their traffic as a by product).

Degree
Welcome, I think you're on the right path. I made that same switch from black hat to grey hat to white hat over the course of a decade or so. I sleep far better as a white hat, but the ramping up time is grueling to say the least, and you're still subject to the unpredictable algorithm changes. But you survive if you're doing it right, even if you ride the rollercoaster.

Make sure you check out our Digital Strategy Crash Course and the Traffic Leaks Boot Camp, a method where many of us can go out and get 250,000 visitors across a couple days for free, which also helps with SEO. The point of Traffic Leaks is to be a marketer and not wait on Google (and this ends up showing Google you're worthy of their traffic as a by product).
Yea the pace between white and black hat is much differently. Luckily I have some money saved up so I'm not too worried to let some things grow.

Thanks for those course links, I will check them out!

Lately I have been getting good traffic off of pinterest while I work on SEO, and I expect the pin traffic to keep growing steadily for a bit so I'm excited.