Hi Guys. How useful is this place?

Does this site add value to your day?

• Yes, it gives me ideas and skills I can use to buy my third island.

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Eh, it is useful but does not rock my world. Better than watching X-Files re-runs.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • No, I only come here to pick up women. Chicks dig SEO.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Degree
I just joined up. The guys from WordAgents said this is the place to be, so I am checking it out.

They said it has a more business focus than most sites and some interesting offerings.

I voted for the first option but the truth is I'm not buying a third island. I'm still having an underground/underwater tunnel between the first two built so I can scoot back and forth undetected on my jetskis. Here's a few shots if you're interested:

JB40UFS.jpg

aH82GpY.jpg

When construction is complete we'll fill them up with fresh water and add the jetskis. Still considering adding the gold flecks to the water. Not sure if that'll tear up the jetski motors or not. Might have to settle for diamonds along the bottom :(

Glad to see you here, Gideon!

It's only as useful as you make it to be.

Lots of really solid content on here; plenty of things for anyone, in any niche to work with.

Word hizzle bizzle my verde nizzle.

Lots of great content and knowledgeable people here willing to help.

Be careful about that guy @CCarter though. He's a salacious peeping tom.

I've not been doing this myself but it seems like the quality of the question asked determines the quality of the answer. There's some serious ballers here with serious brain power and experience. It's up to the rest of us to draw it out of them.

Best IM forum around right now.

::emp::

Back